A new chapter... Hamilton Accies VS Partick Thistle

SPLstats ‏@SPLstats 20h20 hours ago

Hamilton Accies have lost just 1 of their last 11 home matches against Partick Thistle (W6 D4 L1).

Our record on plastic pitches is shite.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPLstats ‏@SPLstats 20h20 hours ago

Hamilton Accies have lost just 1 of their last 11 home matches against Partick Thistle (W6 D4 L1).

Our record on shite plastic pitches is shite.

ftfy m8 ;)

Hopefully Academical's plush new surface will be conducive to our expansive form of total football 8)

Would be surprised if it was anything other than

Cerny

Booth Lindsay Frans Miller

Bannigan Osman Welsh

Elliott Doolan Amoo

Also will be surprised by anything other than a close game. Would be smashing to get a opening season win a la last year but Id take a draw right now.

Am I right in saying we have a pretty good record for opening season games? Apart from a drubbing by a John Baird inspired Raith Rovers I can't recall seeing us lose one

Would be surprised if we risked Welsh on this deathtrap in all honesty.

The first three/four games of the season are when Gary Fraser turns into Xabi Alonso, we may aswell make the most of that before he turns to shite again.

This is an inevitable draw. It may not be the Meh Derby, but it is at least a meh warm-up fixture ahead of the main event.

This a very meh fixture to kick off the season. Probably less exciting than last season's opener against Celtic :(

Thistle team: Cenry; Miller, Frans, Lindsay, Booth; Osman, Bannigan, Welsh; Amoo, Stevenson, Doolan.

Bench: Scully, Hendry, McDaid, Wilson, Fraser, Nisbet, Leyden. #experience

Obviously Elliott's picked up a knock do that's probably our strongest team available.

Not really feeling the excitement but it'll be interesting to see our new signings. I saw that Chamorro hasn't been given a number so does that mean he won't be registered for tomorrow? I think we'll line up:

McGovern

Gordon Lucas Jesus Kurakins

Gills Turner*

Imrie Crawford Longridge

Nade

* I'd rather Docherty but I can't see it

Nailed it.

Missed the first booking but second was a definite. Been a poor game but Crawford should've scored. Kurakins looking best of new players and Longridge is expectedly poor.

Is a typical Canning starting 11 dull with little goals in the team! Does LL have naked photos of LG with hookers?

Get the German on

Apparently some timewarp to 1991 has opened in the corner of NDP.

Beany hats and shell suits.

All escalated quite quickly. Some c***s take football too seriously. The kids is one thing but the middle aged men spitting at each other is cringe.

Thistle celebrating a 0-0 draw as if they've won the league :lol:

Hamilton being unable to beat a ten man rival with neither first choice centre back playing after the sending off. Enjoy your season.

Archived