Worst Fan Videos on YouTube

We've all seen them. Whether it be about football, wrestling, awards ceremonies, Taylor Swift or anything else.

What is the worst one you've ever seen?

Someone on Facebook shared this the other day and it's bloody atrocious. The boy is also apparently 18... The pause when he talks about Jamie MacDonald's cup appearances is cringy beyond belief.

Two others that spring to mind off the top of my head are the Celtic fan talking about the Juve game:

and Taylor Swift...

So aye, post your best and worst!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a Celtic fan one that set their season highlights to a soundtrack of Labi Siffre's "Something Inside So Strong".

That's going to take some beating.

On the phone so no idea how to post a link but the Rangers fan singing along to his toy organ with all the WATP shite everywhere is the cringiest thing on the Internet.

I can't even laugh at the poor c**t.

On the phone so no idea how to post a link but the Rangers fan singing along to his toy organ with all the WATP shite everywhere is the cringiest thing on the Internet.

I can't even laugh at the poor c**t.

Aye, you have to wonder if he does actually have something wrong with him.

Take your pic of any Dundee United one where they're all proudly decorated in matching dayglo clothing and accessories singing camp 70's love songs. Makes the annual Pride march look like something from the Hell's Angels.

Close the thread?

Saw this on Facebook shared by some lassie saying "OMG thats so great wish a wiz there xoxoxox" :bag

And just about everything else associated with that utterly tragic nothing club.

I'm not sure what was worse. The constant Bodog references, the dancing outside an empty Hampden (clearly the budget didn't stretch to bringing the whole 'crew' with him), the fact that they did a song for a fucking semi-final or that they lose that match...

'Somerset Boab' is actually a pretty good guy, but his videos/songs are brutal.

Archived