East Stirlingshire Thread 2015/16

Can any East Stirling fans tell me a bit about Steven Brisbane ? signed him from you's this season and Barry Ferguson thinks he's going to move on to bigger things

He is a very good player technically but is very timid, and it was unfortunate that when Craig Tully tried to make him more aggressive he was sent off for a challenge that he won cleanly. For being a very tall player his heading ability is non existent and his shooting can be wayward.

His best games always seemed to be against Clyde aswell, which is why i presume Barry Ferguson signed him.

The Shire will never move to Little Kerse let's have it right. Complete and utter pie in the sky.

They will still be sharing here in 10 years time.

If relegated they might. Imagine the costs etc attached to ochilview may not be viable if playing in the lowland league.

Have only seen the shire once in the pre season and it was dire.

We will need to get lucky with loan signings again this season if we are going to challenge for 9th.

I don't understand why we haven't signed loan players in the summer rather than waiting till November and hoping that they resurrect our season.

The Shire will never move to Little Kerse let's have it right. Complete and utter pie in the sky.

They will still be sharing here in 10 years time.

100% agree they are as well setting up camp on Stirling road.

Ex-Aberdeen, Falkirk and Clyde striker John Stewart is training with Shire.

Please, please be true. One of the funniest nights of my life came when me and my mates stumbled across his Facebook profile. On it were pictures of him climbing a lamppost and in a bathtub - naked - with another man, drinking Stella Artois.

any news on this new stadium that's meant to be getting built ?

Hmmm! Clyde fans on the lookout for new stadiums. Tricky!

Planning was approved some time ago. Project status is currently "Subject to funding". It's not actually Shire who are building the stadium. It's Little Kerse Leisure Ltd who run the LK Galaxy football complex. A Structural Engineer was appointed in February and the drawings are all approved. Looks ready to go when the money turns up.

Stenny will turn turtle if the Shire leave them. Maybe they'll take Clyde in as bideys :rolleyes:

Shame about Mad Bill. It'll be that we p***k with the blazer behind it no doubt. No fun allowed at Stenny. Reminds me of when Hamilton trounced the legendary Fergie out of Douglas Park. Let them eat cake.

Hey guys,

As always I find it nigh on impossible to find an East Stirlingshire fan to do their research. So rather than advertise for the actual researcher role, maybe you can help me out.

This is what I currently have for East Stirlingshire in FM16...

Each player has their main position first and all subsequent positions that they are also capable of playing added as well.

What stands out to me is that there are far too many right backs in the squad. Surely this is an error? And there are practically no left sided players.

So who should be there who isn't? Who is there who shouldn't be? And what players have the wrong positions set? Also, Connor Kelly isn't that versatile is he?

GK
Richie Barnard
Darren Dolan
Connor Shaw
Defence
Chris Townsley - DC
Connor Greene - DL/C
Reece Donaldson - DR/C
Lloyd Kinnaird - DR/DL
Jordan Tapping - DC/DR
Ross Gilmour - DR/WBR
Gavin Brown - DR/WBR
Nathan Shepherd DL/WBL/ML/AML
Jon Tully - DC
Reece Boyle - DC DR DL
Craig Tully - DC
Midfield
Kris Fauls - DMC
Neil McCabe MC/DR
Martin Shields - MC
David Niven - MC, DMC, DC, DR
Connor Kelly - MR AMR WBR DR MC AMC ST
Chris Hendrie - MC
Andy Kay - MR WBR DR
Forwards
David McKenna - AML/C ST
Lerou Tahin - ST
Max Wright - AMR/ST
Jack Nicholson - ST
Michael Wallace - AMC/ST AMR
Billy Vidler - ST/AMR
David McCaughie ST
Staff
Anna Murray - Physio
Tony Ford - Chairman
George Shaw - Assistant Manager
Angus Williamson - Fitness Coach
John Allison - Coach
Craig Tully - Player/Manager

Hey guys,

As always I find it nigh on impossible to find an East Stirlingshire fan to do their research. So rather than advertise for the actual researcher role, maybe you can help me out.

This is what I currently have for East Stirlingshire in FM16...

Each player has their main position first and all subsequent positions that they are also capable of playing added as well.

What stands out to me is that there are far too many right backs in the squad. Surely this is an error? And there are practically no left sided players.

So who should be there who isn't? Who is there who shouldn't be? And what players have the wrong positions set? Also, Connor Kelly isn't that versatile is he?

GK

Richie Barnard

Darren Dolan

Connor Shaw

Defence

Chris Townsley - DC

Connor Greene - DL/C

Reece Donaldson - DR/C

Lloyd Kinnaird - DR/DL

Jordan Tapping - DC/DR

Ross Gilmour - DR/WBR

Gavin Brown - DR/WBR

Nathan Shepherd DL/WBL/ML/AML

Jon Tully - DC

Reece Boyle - DC DR DL

Craig Tully - DC

Midfield

Kris Fauls - DMC

Neil McCabe MC/DR

Martin Shields - MC

David Niven - MC, DMC, DC, DR

Connor Kelly - MR AMR WBR DR MC AMC ST

Chris Hendrie - MC

Andy Kay - MR WBR DR

Forwards

David McKenna - AML/C ST

Lerou Tahin - ST

Max Wright - AMR/ST

Jack Nicholson - ST

Michael Wallace - AMC/ST AMR

Billy Vidler - ST/AMR

David McCaughie ST

Staff

Anna Murray - Physio

Tony Ford - Chairman

George Shaw - Assistant Manager

Angus Williamson - Fitness Coach

John Allison - Coach

Craig Tully - Player/Manager

Conor shaw is gone

Greene is a DC/R

Donaldson is DC

Tapping is gone

Gilmour is CM/DR

Gavin brown is gone

Faulds is CM/AMC

McCabe is CM/DM

Shields Niven Kelly and Hendrie gone

Kyle Carruthers is CM/DM

Andy Kay is ST/CM

Vidler is AML/AMR

Tahin Nicholson and McCaighie are gone.

We have Alistair Roy and Johnny Court on loan from Hearts and Raith respectively.

If I didn't mention a player it's because they are correct.

PS it was me who done it for you last year, sorry I forgot about it this year :)

That's great, cheers.

So the only players not in the file who should be are Roy and Court.

Also, who's Kyle Caruthers?

Are you responsible for setting the ability levels of the players as well? Must be a tough gig if you have to do a few teams.

Are you responsible for setting the ability levels of the players as well? Must be a tough gig if you have to do a few teams.

Yeah but that's why I try to get a fan of each club to research the clubs. I have to ensure everything balances out though.

Archived