The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

Just now, wulliamwallace said:

Love how the diddy's are raging :lol: 

These aren't my figures, they are coming from media outlets running the same story and from what i've saw this season we are filling up our stadium. I think maybe the Alloa game is the only one where the attendance was lower than usual.

Hearing rumours the bottle merchants cant even sell out their cup final tickets and that we will be getting the remainder ?

Pointing out idiocy is not "raging". Easy to see why you don't understand that though.

These aren't my figures, they are coming from media outlets running the same story and from what i've saw this season we are filling up our stadium. I think maybe the Alloa game is the only one where the attendance was lower than usual.

Hearing rumours the bottle merchants cant even sell out their cup final tickets and that we will be getting the remainder ?

"Diddies"

"Raging"

"Hearing rumours"

Textbook Celtic

3 minutes ago, wulliamwallace said:

It certainly wasn't full when you played us a couple of weeks ago but there was a larger crowd there than in recent seasons. Last year for example there was clearly a lot less than the 40,000 fans that Celtic claimed were inside the ground.

13 minutes ago, wulliamwallace said:

Mods, please?

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

11 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

I'm not sure I want to open this door, but out of curiosity, whats this about?

Just Rangers looking to buy a majority shareholding off the Motherwell fan group in case they go into meltdown again, I think it's a pretty sensible position to take to ensure a smoother transition out of liquidation this time.

Edited by ayrmad

As RiG says the attendance at the Celtic-Caley game a fortnight ago was the highest I've seen for years watching my team play there, certainly far higher than the games we had there last season.

Celtics crowds aren't the reason why this is a stupid idea, although if Alexx Smith thinks that 50,000 people are going to watch Celtic Under 20s play Elgin he's a fucking moron. I assume he thinks some or most of the Celtic fans who come over from Ireland for their games are going to replicate the journey? Football fans might fancy actually doing something else every other weekend as well.

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 12:06, Malcolm Malcolm said:

Just been catching up on this thread and this piece seems to have disappeared.  Not sure if I should be disappointed or not that I'll never get to read it?  Maybe the Sun were so embarrassed after reading P&B that they took it down...?

Kris Boyd Sun.JPG

37 minutes ago, Forfinn said:

Just been catching up on this thread and this piece seems to have disappeared.  Not sure if I should be disappointed or not that I'll never get to read it?  Maybe the Sun were so embarrassed after reading P&B that they took it down...?

Kris Boyd Sun.JPG

This is the wrong strategy – we need to harass them into putting it back up so everyone can finish reading it. Then they should publish an apology for promoting such stupidity. 

On 16/11/2016 at 17:30, StandFree03 said:

What a stupid c**t :lol:

TBF, at times like this, we should be thankful for Celtic and Rangers. They might be horrible institutions but at least they act as a holding pen for societal losers like WW, DavieBhoy and the other countless laughably shit OF posters. Imagine if they supported "diddy" sides, I mean we might actually have to mix with these cretins.