The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

2 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Please elaborate.

A *** phoned up and said Warburton had to go and to get Smith back in. Then **** were phoning agreeing and disagreeing, some backing warburton, some wanting him gone. 

Johnstone then basically said any Rangers fan wanting Warburton gone were idiots and that Rangers had no chance of winning the league this season, Gerry McCulloch then reminded DJ that he picked Rangers to win the league before the season started. DJ then flung a hissy fit and said judge Rangers in January and see what transfers they do and Gerry pointed out to DJ he'd also been saying that for nearly 2 years and DJ flung another hissy fit about how Gerry was jumping down his throat and basically putting words in his mouth. 

No fan of Derek Johnstone and thought Sutton giving him it tight was tremendous but tonight was absolutely cringeworthy. 

Edited by Asap

Despite living within the Radio Clyde frequency range for many a year, I probably listened to their football shows about 3 times in total. A show presented by morons with moronic pundits and thick as f**k moronic callers.

A *** phoned up and said Warburton had to go and to get Smith back in. Then **** were phoning agreeing and disagreeing, some backing warburton, some wanting him gone. 

Johnstone then basically said any Rangers fan wanting Warburton gone were idiots and that Rangers had no chance of winning the league this season, Gerry McCulloch then reminded DJ that he picked Rangers to win the league before the season started. DJ then flung a hissy fit and said judge Rangers in January and see what transfers they do and Gerry pointed out to DJ he'd also been saying that for nearly 2 years and DJ flung another hissy fit about how Gerry was jumping down his throat and basically putting words in his mouth. 

No fan of Derek Johnstone and thought Sutton giving him it tight was tremendous but tonight was absolutely cringeworthy. 

Jesus. The man just epitomises seethe.

12 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

It's an international week, so Scotland's premier golf correspondent has decided to crack open a bottle of Glen's and troll Rob Maclean on Twitter.

From the replies we are obviously not the only ones pissed off by BBC WATP...

lawrencedonegan‏@lawrencedonegan

@BBCTomEnglish @mrewanmurray well said Tom....PS. Any chance of some more Joey Barton chat this week on the nightly Rangers podcast...?

lawrencedonegan ‏@lawrencedonegan  

@BBCTomEnglish @mrewanmurray Got me... That, and the top-notch fitba analysis from Degsy Ferguson, the Guardiola of Glesga...

16 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

We just finished second in the UK wide "best hospitality awards", with Man City the only club in Britain with better. Arsenal and Liverpool were the other finalists, but finished below us.

I expect we'll get some form of coverage about such a feat...

What kind of spread do you get at St Johnstone? 

What kind of coin too?

37 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

What kind of spread do you get at St Johnstone? 

What kind of coin too?

I've been 3 times and I've had a 3 course meal, free booze before the game and after the game until 6pm. Pies, tea and coffee at half time. Manager comes in before the game and the players come in after the game for a chat. Free programme, team sheet etc. 

Think it depends who we are playing but it is something like £150ish for all that.

I've been 3 times and I've had a 3 course meal, free booze before the game and after the game until 6pm. Pies, tea and coffee at half time. Manager comes in before the game and the players come in after the game for a chat. Free programme, team sheet etc. 

Think it depends who we are playing but it is something like £150ish for all that.

Yep that was what I got and I have to say it was an excellent day only spoiled by Geoff Brown being an absolute d1ck.

17 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

We just finished second in the UK wide "best hospitality awards", with Man City the only club in Britain with better. Arsenal and Liverpool were the other finalists, but finished below us.

Put a Michelin star on your shirt.

On 07/11/2016 at 20:07, RandomGuy. said:

I think that you read that incorrectly. I assume that actually said that you were hosts of the beastiality awards.

On 08/11/2016 at 08:27, StandFree03 said:

Johnstone predicted that Rangers would win the league? :lol:

Sutton was bang on the money.

Aye, so did Keevins. And they both predicted Joey Barton to basically end Scott Brown's career and force Rodgers to buy a replacement. I think they were like the rest of the Glasgow media and basically took the semi final match from last season and removed all context from it so it just had to mean Rangers were going to run over the top of everyone. 

As a club they're totally fucked again because they can't accept reality. The fact they were on SSB celebrating the accounts that specifically said they need something like £3m to make it through the season is fucking baffling.

Even still, DJ is talking about Warburton getting £10m from King in January to make sure they finish 2nd :lol:.