The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

5 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

f**k me, Team Tynie Tantrum re-releasing the summer 2020 back catalogue here.

Enjoy the Championship, mate. Although I will definitely miss the “Double Whining St Johnstone” thread. 😄

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

f**k me, Team Tynie Tantrum re-releasing the summer 2020 back catalogue here.

If I was a Hearts fan I would be questioning how the f**k a team with one of the highest budgets in the league had managed to be bottom in the first place rather pointing the finger at anyone else really. Budge was so bad at running a club I don’t think anyone would really want her opinion as to how Scottish football should be structured.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

If I was a Hearts fan I would be questioning how the f**k a team with one of the highest budgets in the league had managed to be bottom in the first place rather pointing the finger at anyone else really. Budge was so bad at running a club I don’t think anyone would really want her opinion as to how Scottish football should be structured.

Hearts were shit.

Doesn't change the fact Scottish football made an absolute c**t of the pandemic, with barely hidden dodgy deals.

Some right angsty folk in here. Jeezo man, it’s just an opinion. Swimming against the tide is okay sometimes, you know? 😄

Just now, Austin McCann said:

Hearts were shit.

Doesn't change the fact Scottish football made an absolute c**t of the pandemic, with barely hidden dodgy deals.

There was no right decision really was there though. Other leagues in Europe called early as well. Yourselves and the orcs made many strange claims that never really came to fruition really.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

There was no right decision really was there though. Other leagues in Europe called early as well. Yourselves and the orcs made many strange claims that never really came to fruition really.

What strange claims?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Calm yourself, mate. Your 8.75 in a row is sealed in the history books now. Nobody can take it away from you. Relax and be frosty. ☺️

Edited by Kyle Reese

Just now, Kyle Reese said:

Calm yourself, mate. Your 9.75 in a row is sealed in the history books now. Nobody can take it away from you. Relax and be frosty. ☺️

How many?

1 minute ago, Kyle Reese said:

I was using a calculator I bought in Seville a few years ago. Apologies. 😄

Talking about shite journalism, are we ready for the Seville Calculator 2.0?

1 minute ago, Ric said:

I think so. We have already visited the satellite burghs of Toomanyteamston and Forthegoodofthegameville, so onwards to the capital! 🤣 

26 minutes ago, gannonball said:

How many games were there to go?

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, gannonball said:

I think that's where most Hearts fans were.

People are always quick to post one isolated thread from Kickback etc, and you could do that with any club, but I think most Hearts fans were giving the club both barrels. Hearts had been run very poorly for some time. Mind you, we'd have been mid-table if we'd had a goalkeeper.

That doesn't mean you can't also question what was going on in the wider running of the game. What happened at the end of the 19-20 season is murky to say the least.

Still, here we are, third in the league, cup finalists, guaranteed European fitba till Christmas. None of our strategic rivals made anything of our relegation and now we're better than them all.

I suppose you'd say we had the last laugh...

Edited by VincentGuerin

9 hours ago, Ric said:

The calculator will be needed to count the number of riots in Seville involving Rangers and Chelsea fans in the next 5 or 6 days.

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

The calculator will be needed to count the number of riots in Seville involving Rangers and Chelsea fans in the next 5 or 6 days.

I wonder if the author of this well crafted piece in the Urban Dictionary will be there next week 😆

image.thumb.png.d27e999c3163c33011c4b40be5d42f4a.png