The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

7 hours ago, 101 said:

/Thread

Well yes, Murdo, they do have a problem. How does a Government deal with a situation of endemic bigotry and hatred when it is so entrenched in an area of the greatest population numbers in the country? When the mass media closes ranks and refuses to call it out? When the opposition parties are in denial in the vain hope of votes from those centres of population? And when the Government attempted to act via an ill-thought-out bill the Scottish establishment ensured it's death without offering (or suggesting) an alternative. Yep. The SNP do have a Rangers problem. But Murdo you pretend not to see it through your orange-tinted glasses. 

Not sure if this counts as journalism but just viewed Skys youtube highlights of Dundee Utc v Sevco, in which 1 solitary Dundee Utd highlight (the goal) was shown. The rest was a procession of Rangers efforts. Not maybe someone can correct me, but the game didnt read like one way traffic at all

7 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

There was 3-4 great goalkeeping saves a quite terrible "miss" from May. These highlights show none of it but they do show every yellow card given out...? 😕

Edited by someone without a fucking clue. 

That Wotherspoon guy seemed angry 

8 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Jon Dahl Tomasson schooling the Scottish media on the finances of the ****.

Succulent lamb is back on the menu.

If ignorance of Rangers' financial position has the same end result as last time, I'm not complaining.

On 08/08/2021 at 22:02, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

There was 3-4 great goalkeeping saves a quite terrible "miss" from May. These highlights show none of it but they do show every yellow card given out...? 😕

Edited by someone without a fucking clue. 

Edited by someone with a LiveScore app who just took down the times of the key incidents on the summary page and worked from there.

I don't read The Sun, but I saw the backpage on the BBC gossip page.

Are they seriously running with the headline of the Celtic manager's wife attending games? It's quite something, really, not just finding the most inane aspect of the game but combining it with a bit of soft misogyny.

Classy stuff from the sun, as always.

5 minutes ago, Ric said:

I don't read The Sun, but I saw the backpage on the BBC gossip page.

Are they seriously running with the headline of the Celtic manager's wife attending games? It's quite something, really, not just finding the most inane aspect of the game but combining it with a bit of soft misogyny.

Classy stuff from the sun, as always.

Do they say she should be back at home doing the ironing or something?