The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

7 minutes ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

Jonny McFarlane on Twitter, speaking with authority 'as a Perth lad' about the poor St Johnstone crowds. I wonder why these things happen, eh Jonny?

Hes an absolutely vile creature who sits in his bedroom in his Rangers pyjamas while mocking anyone who dares support St Johnstone.

Jonny McFarlane on Twitter, speaking with authority 'as a Perth lad' about the poor St Johnstone crowds. I wonder why these things happen, eh Jonny?

This pisses me off, I know someone who's taken their kid to parkhead 5 times, got told about the offer at mcdiarmid, the reply

"f**k would i take him to see that shite"

That's what we're up against, what every other club is up against.

Just now, mizfit said:

This pisses me off, I know someone who's taken their kid to parkhead 5 times, got told about the offer at mcdiarmid, the reply

"f**k would i take him to see that shite"

That's what we're up against, what every other club is up against.

It's fucking shocking, they'd be taking their kid to see the same football in the same league minus the laughable religious prejudice.

The brass neck of that fat DR journalist actually infuriates me.

1 minute ago, 7-2 said:

Who is Jonny McFarlane?

He works for the Daily Record as a "Rangers blogger", born and bred in Perth though.

33 minutes ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

I envy you

I don't bother with any Scottish media because it's just all variations of succulent lamb. The only exception is the BBC Glasgow website as I like to see what propaganda I'm forced to pay for so that I can whinge about it.

32 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He works for the Daily Record as a "Rangers blogger", born and bred in Perth though.

Enough said thanks. Basically, he's an attention seeker that's not worth bothering about then.

Edited by 7-2

Currently ranting on twitter. He really is a stereotypical glory-hunter.

2 hours ago, resk said:

On neither the BBC News nor the Guardian phone app is there any mention of Scottish fitba. On the day of a fucking Old Firm game. c***s.

Fckuing Clint Hill grrrrrrrrrr...

He's got absolutely no concept of the irony in what he is spouting though. "Hilariously parochial" indeed.

He went to a couple of St Johnstone as a kid so that must make it ok (according to him anyway)

Just now, ajwffc said:

He went to a couple of St Johnstone as a kid so that must make it ok (according to him anyway)

Aye, but in what end.