The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

Montrose had to come from behind to beat Kilmarnock's colts side 4-2 after the visitors responded to Michael Gardyne's opener with a Stevie Warnock double, the second a penalty after 66 minutes.

But a Scott Brown double, followed by a Craig Johnston header, in the final 15 minutes won it for the League 1 team.

Do the BBC think that everyone called Brown has a first name of Scott? The Montrose one is the grandson of Craig Brown and is also called Craig. His two goals yesterday were both superb long range shots and both from pin point passes from Michael Gardyne.

32 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

His take on McKenna yesterday was a thing to behold. He's no very good......

You may think he’s no very good.

He absolutely strolled it against Ukraine. He won promotion to the richest league in Europe where he now plays. He’s an international and he’s way ahead of Porteous in all aspects.
Doesn’t say much for your judgement. 

6 minutes ago, big al said:

He absolutely strolled it against Ukraine. He won promotion to the richest league in Europe where he now plays. He’s an international and he’s way ahead of Porteous in all aspects.

Is this what he meant in the post, I took it that he was speaking about Grant rather than McKenna.

1 hour ago, big al said:

I like Mckenna, my point was relating to Peter Grant.

Bringing Porteous into it, jesus wept - some Aberdeen fans need to fucking grow the f**k up, especially when it comes to Ryan Porteous.

55 minutes ago, strichener said:

Is this what he meant in the post, I took it that he was speaking about Grant rather than McKenna.

Correct, tbhwy I thought it was pretty obvious but thanks anyway

1 hour ago, big al said:

You’re missing the important part 

He doesn’t have any tattoos 

25 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I like Mckenna, my point was relating to Peter Grant.

Bringing Porteous into it, jesus wept - some Aberdeen fans need to fucking grow the f**k up, especially when it comes to Ryan Porteous.

Correct, tbhwy I thought it was pretty obvious but thanks anyway

No probs, if you like Mckenna fair enough.

Portoeus is still a donkey though! 😜

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Montrose had to come from behind to beat Kilmarnock's colts side 4-2 after the visitors responded to Michael Gardyne's opener with a Stevie Warnock double, the second a penalty after 66 minutes.

But a Scott Brown double, followed by a Craig Johnston header, in the final 15 minutes won it for the League 1 team.

Do the BBC think that everyone called Brown has a first name of Scott? The Montrose one is the grandson of Craig Brown and is also called Craig. His two goals yesterday were both superb long range shots and both from pin point passes from Michael Gardyne.

He still has a micro penis and a stupid face thought, not that Brown though, although the other one may yet join MG in the club as he clearly has met one of the criteria.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

The BBC have decided to copy and paste a club statement, subjected it to no rigour or interrogation and stuck it up as "news" unbelievably lazy from the state broadcaster.

Which statement are you referring to? I can't see a club statement on the BBC website just now. 

4 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

In comparison to who?  The Celtc loanee sent off last week or your shan new captain? ;) 

Quite like Scales to be honest. Stewart is a unit who isn’t the cleverest on the ball. What’s most important is they work as a pair, time will tell.

The donkey comment was in jest, don’t pay attention that much to opponents unless they really stand out. 

Edited by big al

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I hope Ryan porteous pays for the protection he gets on here. 

Just don't mention him on Twitter.

The Hibs fans come running to abuse you in his honor. Despite what being said about him being factually correct at times, no matter what it is. They cannot accept him being criticised in any way. 

8 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Just don't mention him on Twitter.

The Hibs fans come running to abuse you in his honor. Despite what being said about him being factually correct at times, no matter what it is. They cannot accept him being criticised in any way. 

Take the piss out of someone on twitter = Good

Others take the piss out of you on twitter = Bad

Cry Baby Football GIF by Parship