The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

6 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Wonder if the pop at Eilidh has anything to do with her calling our the dinosaurs at the Football writers awards

Not sure that her being - rightly - annoyed about racist jokes as she sits beside her boyfriend should make her a target here.........

Leckie is an absolute tit

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

Wonder if the pop at Eilidh has anything to do with her calling our the dinosaurs at the Football writers awards 

C16C781B-B323-4EEB-8A1F-BC4039096704.jpeg

What the f**k is 'sick' about it? Maybe her employers told her not to mention it so as to try and not bring attention to it? Given the other measures Sky took, that's fairly likely.

Also the 'self appointed moral guardian' line is pathetic. We all know what that references. What a sad wee scumbah Leckie is these days. Any time I read 'Penthouse and Pavement' I wonder what has happened to the man, as he's totally different to the guy who wrote that book, and not different in any ways that we might change as we move on in life, but like it's a total 180 of the brain. It would be sad to see if he wasn't such an irredeemable arsehole.

27 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What the f**k is 'sick' about it? Maybe her employers told her not to mention it so as to try and not bring attention to it? Given the other measures Sky took, that's fairly likely.

Also the 'self appointed moral guardian' line is pathetic. We all know what that references. What a sad wee scumbah Leckie is these days. Any time I read 'Penthouse and Pavement' I wonder what has happened to the man, as he's totally different to the guy who wrote that book, and not different in any ways that we might change as we move on in life, but like it's a total 180 of the brain. It would be sad to see if he wasn't such an irredeemable arsehole.

You know you can get that sort of thing online now.

36 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

He's no different. He just thought the angle of that book would gain him more traction. 

On 19/09/2022 at 15:43, DA Baracus said:

What a sad wee scumbah Leckie is these days. Any time I read 'Penthouse and Pavement' I wonder what has happened to the man, as he's totally different to the guy who wrote that book, and not different in any ways that we might change as we move on in life, but like it's a total 180 of the brain. It would be sad to see if he wasn't such an irredeemable arsehole.

The Leckie of the book was the act, what you have now is the reality.

He's ALWAYS been a weapons grade c**t.

33 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Peter Grant 

0491A68D-D3EB-46C8-814D-6C6002FE4C07.jpeg

Fucking hell I was listening for a bit yesterday but missed this :lol:.

He was terrible yesterday, they were bringing up the whole Mcginn/Celtic thing again (yawn) and claimed that Rodgers mustn’t  have fancied him but it was well documented that Rodgers went to Mcginns house to try and get him to sign. He comes out with absolute whoppers every show.