The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

Not really journalism but terrible and more a PTTGOYN but the silly c**t from Scottish Pyramid Gnus ignore the fact the L1, L2 and Highland League fixtures up to the original season’s end have been listed on BBC for more than a wee while. 

Minors Re-Start ...
have they jumped the gun .. or do they
 know something more ?  SPFL League 1
 and 2, as well as Highland League, all show.games for March 6 ... and BBC Sport also has them listed .. que passa ?

Edited by Eednud

Not really journalism but terrible and more a PTTGOYN but the silly c**t from Scottish Pyramid Gnus ignore the fact the L1, L2 and Highland League fixtures up to the original season’s end have been listed on BBC for more than a wee while. 
Minors Re-Start ... have they jumped the gun .. or do they  know something more ?  SPFL League 1  and 2, as well as Highland League, all show.games for March 6 ... and BBC Sport also has them listed .. que passa ?  

The original suspension was only until 1st March so technically all fixtures after then haven't been postponed yet. Clearly the ones this weekend won't happen yet, but they are formally still on.

13 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

Could be worse:

The bit i find baffling in general is that people seem to believe Sturgeon (or Boris for that matter) handle and oversee every single decision on their lonesome. I am fairly certain Sturgeon herself will have very little say on whether lower leagues return, although she'll have the power to veto it of course.

Regardless of the fact she has repeatedly said she isnt a football fan, she has things to focus on that are infinitely more important than whether Peterhead v Montrose can go ahead. Of course restarting lower league football isnt going to be high up her agenda at the minute. Even less so with the Salmond stuff. I'm confused by anyone who thinks it would, or should, be.

Edited by Jacky1990

2 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

The bit i find baffling in general is that people seem to believe Sturgeon (or Boris for that matter) handle and oversee every single decision on their lonesome. I am fairly certain Sturgeon herself will have very little say on whether lower leagues return, although she'll have the power to veto it of course.

Regardless of the fact she has repeatedly said she isnt a football fan, she has things to focus on that are infinitely more important than whether Peterhead v Montrose can go ahead. Of course restarting lower league football isnt going to be high up her agenda at the minute. Even less so with the Salmond stuff. I'm confused by anyone who thinks it would, or should, be.

Peterhead and Montrose have won the day

13 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

The BBC 6 o'clock news just had a report on how Rangers could win their first title in 10 years after spending all that time as a sleeping giant

tenor.gif

Class 😎

Excited to play your part on Sunday?