The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

The BBC on County's next three fixtures:

But they will have to up the performance after the international break, with Rangers visiting before trips to Easter Road and Celtic Park.

It's actually a trip to Celtic Park, then Easter Road, then Rangers at home. A petty gripe but it is pretty basic stuff.

As the full time scores came in today on Gillette Soccer Saturday, all of the Scottish Cup ties which ended draws read underneath 'Extra Time to be Played'.

Cue me, thinking the SFA have perhaps changed the rules in the early rounds, going on Livescore 5 minutes ago to see how the ended up, only to find out the replays still exist. *****.

As the full time scores came in today on Gillette Soccer Saturday, all of the Scottish Cup ties which ended draws read underneath 'Extra Time to be Played'.
Cue me, thinking the SFA have perhaps changed the rules in the early rounds, going on Livescore 5 minutes ago to see how the ended up, only to find out the replays still exist. *****.
Must have been an issue with whoever media sources get their data from as it was same on BBC website but quickly rectified

• 2 weeks later...

f**k off BBC!!!!! 

image.png.eedddf4ecfaf8f20494e1a1e33190bbb.png

Six games includes every team but you have to emphasise the cheeks' fixtures for some reason.

Why not "Six games including Hibernian v Livingston and Motherwell v Kilmarnock" ??? 

No need to answer, we all know why :thumbsdown

What the f*** is the point of BT Sport. Absolute Sevco love in again. Morelos tap in from a yard shows he’s world class. Man City want Camara as De Bruyn replacement for tens of millions. Ryan Jack the greatest midfielder in history etc etc. Alex Rae as a commentator! I didn’t think he could possibly find a job that he could be worse at than a manager but I was wrong. Ally McCoist for his impartial half time views. I assume this is like Sevco TV?

1 minute ago, CambieBud said:

What the f*** is the point of BT Sport. Absolute Sevco love in again. Morelos tap in from a yard shows he’s world class. Man City want Camara as De Bruyn replacement for tens of millions. Ryan Jack the greatest midfielder in history etc etc. Alex Rae as a commentator! I didn’t think he could possibly find a job that he could be worse at than a manager but I was wrong. Ally McCoist for his impartial half time views. I assume this is like Sevco TV?

There, there, it's just a bad dream and everything will  be fine when you wake up.

10 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

Morelos tap in from a yard shows he’s world class

He's at Rangers precisely because he isn't world class. None of them are. If they were, they'd be nowhere near the blue cesspit*.

*Other derogatory terms are available, just use your imagination.  

Manager Derek McInnes says Aberdeen will trigger a clause to sign permanently left-back Greg Leigh, who has been on loan from Breda, and have opened talks with Atlanta United to extend forward Jon Gallagher's loan beyond January. (Daily Record)

He played centre midfield the other week.

Jon Gallagher. A Forward ????

His official position at Atlanta is FB. He’s played almost every position since DM got him. None of them being......Forward.

Jon Gallagher. A Forward ????

His official position at Atlanta is FB. He’s played almost every position since DM got him. None of them being......Forward.

He’s quite literally listed as a forward on the Atlanta squad profiles.