The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

I'll post a link when the free version is up, but not one, but two seperate journalists said to McPake in his pre-match press conference: 'Since you and Inverness are already through in the cup...' - His reaction was priceless.

Sportscene are asking for "fans of clubs who will be available to send in selfie videos after the match to show their reactions to the game".

Fucking dreadful idea, and yet more screen time taken away from actually showing the fucking games.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sportscene are asking for "fans of clubs who will be available to send in selfie videos after the match to show their reactions to the game".

Fucking dreadful idea, and yet more screen time taken away from actually showing the fucking games.

We definitely need more people sitting videoing themselves talking to their phone at football games for their *****MATCHDAY VLOG*****s

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I dunno. I for one reckon the gets tv needs a more national platform to make a cu t of themselves on.

They do that quite a lot on the EFL highlights show. It’s very hit and miss. Mostly miss.

On 26/07/2019 at 21:03, RandomGuy. said:

Typical approach to try and dream up some pathetic social media gimmick instead of focusing on the actual football.

On 28/07/2019 at 11:22, LiviLion said:

Stolen from Facebook. Not only are the teams the wrong way around, but they've spelt the Premiership team's name wrong :lol:

67403847_759684574446262_856161453113291

I'd heard Uber Eats were quick, but christ that's a fast delivery

I know it’s Sky, and I know that no one will be surprised. But on their wee two minute Scottish Premiership bit about 10 minutes ago, it had an interview with Berra and a box appeared on screen saying “Aberdeen v Hearts, Saturday.” Then the Sky guy introduces an interview with Jason Kerr saying that the Perth side have a difficult start away to Celtic, but during the interview a box appears with “St Johnstone v Livingston, Saturday”.