The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I know it's women's football but..

Radio Scotland news bulletin when previewing the SWPFL openers tomorrow have just informed me that Spartans are travelling to Hibs. Erm.. they share Spartans' Ainslie Park...

Well they're not completely wrong tbf. I mean there's worse things they could have got and do get wrong.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I know it's women's football but..

Radio Scotland news bulletin when previewing the SWPFL openers tomorrow have just informed me that Spartans are travelling to Hibs. Erm.. they share Spartans' Ainslie Park...

They don’t live there though

Screenshot_20200223-112846_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2e22d4ebe2d87f24378d1904d1ac67c5.jpg

10 years, 10 games, 10 wins.

Article starts that run in April 2011, the first meeting after we beat them 4-1 in Perth. 

Rangers actual results at McDiarmid in that timeframe?

Played: 10, Won: 9

Its pretty, but it's just a complete lack of research purely to make a headline. 

Its actually 9 years, 10 games, 9 wins, with the caveat *Rangers weren't even in the top flight for a period of that.

Edited by RandomGuy.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20200223-112846_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2e22d4ebe2d87f24378d1904d1ac67c5.jpg

10 years, 10 games, 10 wins.

Article starts that run in April 2011, the first meeting after we beat them 4-1 in Perth. 

Rangers actual results at McDiarmid in that timeframe?

Played: 10, Won: 9

Its pretty, but it's just a complete lack of research purely to make a headline. 

Its actually 9 years, 10 games, 9 wins, with the caveat *Rangers weren't even in the top flight for a period of that.

Biggest question arising from that is did Morelos and his St Johnstone partner win their three-legged race or not.

Edited by pozbaird

5 minutes ago, Dele said:

:lol:

It's the point of the thread, m8.

Whatever BBC non entity wrote the article has completely fabricated it. We've neither gone a decade without beating them at home, nor lost the 10.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Kilmarnock have announced a club-record kit deal with Hummel, despite Scottish Premiership rivals Rangers dropping the manufacturer's branding from their training centre as they chase the company for £2.8m of unpaid shirt sale money. (The Scotsman)

Apparently these things are related. Shame on you, Kilmarnock.

13 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

They do it on purpose right??

RIGHT???

image.png.b93ea7d9cc5456f7f79f3d7f36e455a1.png

:lol: 

Its mental, how can anyone genuinely believe Aberdeen have won against St Johnstone?!