I got a row off Smurph when I turned up for fives. Something about running? Can't remember exactly as I was asleep behind the nets and he was really busy playing fitba.

I remember the look on Fudges' face when my first touch led to a conceded goal. Given his obvious disappointment he was sound. #AddieTheBaller

Think I recall a thread similar before and someone said they spoke to me on the train. I might have been a bit pissed as their description of me was accurate.

Asked WaffenThinMint numerous times to go for a pint but he ain't got back to me.

Seamus would have emptied my bin at some point.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think I know anyone from on here and I know no one , international man of mystery here

How does meeting a fellow pnber go , do you call them by their username and if a debate breaks out do you just point and say "seething" whilst pulling her best greggy face?

As long as you have some green and red stickers in you pocket in case they say something funny or shit you will be fine.

I got a row off Smurph when I turned up for fives. Something about running? Can't remember exactly as I was asleep behind the nets and he was really busy playing fitba.

I remember the look on Fudges' face when my first touch led to a conceded goal. Given his obvious disappointment he was sound. #AddieTheBaller

Think I recall a thread similar before and someone said they spoke to me on the train. I might have been a bit pissed as their description of me was accurate.

Asked WaffenThinMint numerous times to go for a pint but he ain't got back to me.

I went to fives in Glasgow once. I was awful and injured my thigh three days after. But I have to say all the guys were really sound. Smurf made an effort to chat to me. Decent dude.

I'm sure all St Johnstone fans know who I am, but my boyish good looks and Stevie May hair obviously makes it intimidating for them to chat to me.

I'm sure with that description, You were sat just along from me last Thursday :lol:

I thought Andy Carroll had came to watch us in my drunken mind.

I went to fives in Glasgow once. I was awful and injured my thigh three days after. But I have to say all the guys were really sound. Smurf made an effort to chat to me. Decent dude.

All of them were actually. Don't know all their usernames (you feel like a tit asking) but they were nice lads.

Bit curious too. Are they better than a glove puppet?

P.S. Fcuk that... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-clean-a-fleshlight-sex-toy/

My next purchase (watch the video; don't worry, no cocks involved);

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33078

There's loads of old second hand ones lying about the basement of the Fulton building. Bit dusty so they need a quick run under a hot tap.

Lies! There's nothing down here but the bee in a jar for the thicker employees have to guard whenever there's an inspection

I started this thread after reading a few Philpy posts. His chaotic lifestyle problems rang a bell from someone I was speaking to in a sauna (council baths, not knocking shop variety) recently. I then saw he mentioned he liked a trip to the cooncil sauna. Could it have been..?

Unless you've moved from shandon to musselburgh, then probably not old chap.

I always remember meeting SaltyTon at the fives after having some unpleasant exchanges on P&B, but it turned out he was a really sound lad. The most awkward meeting Bryan (the Morton fan in the wheelchair) outside cappielow - me "alright Bryan, I'm Philpy, good to put a face to the Name "Bryan - hi, do you want to buy a programme?" Me - "no thanks, cheers" Bryan - "ok"

Cue awkward silence followed by me wandering off.

I always remember meeting SaltyTon at the fives after having some unpleasant exchanges on P&B, but it turned out he was a really sound lad. The most awkward meeting Bryan (the Morton fan in the wheelchair) outside cappielow - me "alright Bryan, I'm Philpy, good to put a face to the Name "Bryan - hi, do you want to buy a programme?" Me - "no thanks, cheers" Bryan - "ok"

Are you not mixing this up with Phoenix Nights?

Dalry baths. Much recommended if you've ever over this side of town!

I refuse to believe a pars fan would go somewhere with the word "baths" in the title. You must be one of a kind.

Basically you introduced yourself to someone, and they didn't take you on.

Awkward indeed.

Was myself, you were playing me songs off your phone and getting me to guess the artists. Absolutely out your nut after a Hearts game.

I've thrown an American football at Smurph during a screening of The Room. He didn't catch it, perfect spiral too.

I used to work with some Falkirk supporting poster, no idea his name here but he used to hit out with the seething patter.

Basically you introduced yourself to someone, and they didn't take you on.

Awkward indeed.

To be fair, he was trying to flog programmes at the time. Didn't need a gormless c**t from fife cramping his style.

Stopped someone in Dumfries to ask for directions to the train station after they pumped us 7-1, turned out it was 19QOS19. Also started talking randomly to a Dumbarton fan in Glasgow Queen Street I think purely because we had our shite team's colours on. The conversation lasted about 6 seconds but we established our usernames, sonsanorak.

Met itzdrk twice, once a few years ago before our cup game which we lost 6-1 and more recently when on the train back from Aberdeen. Think the couple of guys he was sitting with post on here but didn't catch their names.

Met too many to mention on here from either fives, quiz nights or at games. Don't think it's strange at all.

Was myself, you were playing me songs off your phone and getting me to guess the artists. Absolutely out your nut after a Hearts game.

I've thrown an American football at Smurph during a screening of The Room. He didn't catch it, perfect spiral too.

I used to work with some Falkirk supporting poster, no idea his name here but he used to hit out with the seething patter.

WHOOAAAAA HAUD THE FUCKING BUS!!!

Really? I hate music on trains, it's my biggest pet hate folk inflicting their shite music on folk!

I'm mortified.

All I ever ask is that people graft. I'm not exactly brilliant myself but when people don't bother tracking their runner it jus becomes a dreadful basketball style game of shooty in. Your graft was admirable.

All I ever ask is that people graft. I'm not exactly brilliant myself but when people don't bother tracking their runner it jus becomes a dreadful basketball style game of shooty in. Your graft was admirable.

Your CPR was not bad either. You have certainly master the defrib after my collapse 20 minutes in.

Archived