The BRALT (A Continuation)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's not. Well seeing Hellbhoy was all over this like a tramp on chips 1 minute after the thread was created. The DT's must've been kicking in by then.

I was certain it would have been locked soon after. :P Ned had the DT's worse than me, after all he created this thread. :1eye

I was certain it would have been locked soon after. :P Ned had the DT's worse than me, after all he created this thread. :1eye

Loved your tantrum on the old firm forum, it made me smirk.

Link??

So we can get a laugh.

At you for lying again.

I think the sad sack is referring to my asking for the Lynsey Sharp thread in the OF forum to be locked so these fannies can't post about No8's favourite subject any more.

Hardly a tantrum but more of a request to deny them the opportunity to post on the subject any more.

I think the sad sack is referring to my asking for the Lynsey Sharp thread in the OF forum to be locked so these fannies can't post about No8's favourite subject any more.

Hardly a tantrum but more of a request to deny them the opportunity to post on the subject any more.

It was a sellick fan who started the thread, nothing to do with us bears.

Best ask weety why he started it and yes it was a tantrum.

It was a sellick fan who started the thread, nothing to do with us bears.Best ask weety why he started it and yes it was a tantrum.

He might be waiting a while for an answer from wheety , he might be out catching phones and curing depression

He does get help..... from his bloo bigoted chums and then posts more lies.

Never mind, you will get some peace shortly......

Vicky's WRK alarm must be due to go off any time now.

Never mind, you will get some peace shortly...... Vicky's WRK alarm must be due to go off any time now.

I can just imagine the sirens and klaxons going off like in the first Alien movie as Bennett is motivated to read ??? I'm fairly certain he doesn't comprehend writing so I'll just say reply to WRK's post no matter what he has posted. :lol:

giphy.gif

It was a sellick fan who started the thread, nothing to do with us bears.Best ask weety why he started it and yes it was a tantrum.

That's some tantrum you had in the same thread.

"Smirk"

:lol:

Archived