The BRALT (A Continuation)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've not been on for a few days......What sad pathetic wankers got the BRALT locked this time ?

I cant be arsed reading 3 pages of this one to find out.

Ken sheepy was the last to post, so it'll have been him.

I suppose Michael gammon (whoever he is) has a point about the size of teams and fan bases etc but I don't agree with telling the smaller teams to do one. Far too often the 'larger' teams are more agenda driven and put their own interests first, while the wee/er clubs sometimes can be more pragmatic.

I reckon the budgie will get voted in and Robertson will be told to do one. It seems to have been the same folk shifting between SPL/sflp and SFA for years now, maybe a shake up is needed.

Edit for spacing problems

I have never ever understood the attitude of the big teams should be making decisions on behalf of the wee ones. Reminds me of the G14 organisation in European football where the 'biggest' clubs decided on things. Absolutely corrupt.

I have never ever understood the attitude of the big teams should be making decisions on behalf of the wee ones. Reminds me of the G14 organisation in European football where the 'biggest' clubs decided on things. Absolutely corrupt.

Yes. Football is corrupt to the core. It is the most popular team game in the World, is it any wonder unscrupulous wankers get their paws into the game?

I blame supporters who shun their local communities and opt for clubs which represent communities hundreds of miles away. Looking to fill their own personal lack of success with the success of others.

The game is fucked. Sporting achievement is not what it should be in our game. What wins the game is money. Whether that is derived from Arab backhanders or stirring up hatred within a group of fans to convince them that parting with their cash will give them a one up on their perceived nemesis. No tactic is too low to get the ball in the net cash out their pockets.

Yes. Football is corrupt to the core. It is the most popular team game in the World, is it any wonder unscrupulous wankers get their paws into the game?

I blame supporters who shun their local communities and opt for clubs which represent communities hundreds of miles away. Looking to fill their own personal lack of success with the success of others.

The game is fucked. Sporting achievement is not what it should be in our game. What wins the game is money. Whether that is derived from Arab backhanders or stirring up hatred within a group of fans to convince them that parting with their cash will give them a one up on their perceived nemesis. No tactic is too low to get the ball in the net cash out their pockets.

Totally agree with all of that.

As soon as TV demand became massive and TV revenue outdid gate receipts, everything is now done to satisfy broadcasters.

A sport that has become almost completely soulless.

Archived