The BRALT (A Continuation)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have been closed after we got Sevco pumped to Division 3 imo.

They weren't pumped to Division 3 - they died and a brand new club were voted into the league.

Apart from getting the division wrong, welshy was pretty much spot on.

Welshy was too quick on the edit.

Looks like No8 drew the short straw and had to suicide bomb the BRALT. Do you think they believe it will stop our laughter?

I think they are beaten. They are looking at the well picked carcass of their club thinking "Damn those Ps & Ds, they were right all along. Why did we back the wrong good guys? WHY?"

Greece could learn a thing or 2 from Rangers.

What's Chuckles up to these days?

They have - don't pay the bills, don't pay taxes, spend/squander everything they've got, and get loans to cover the debt.

Poor Greece - they're COPYING the Rangers financial model......can only end in tears.

They have - don't pay the bills, don't pay taxes, spend/squander everything they've got, and get loans to cover the debt.

Poor Greece - they're COPYING the Rangers financial model......can only end in tears.

Will "The Greece" be joining the Euro some time next year, claiming that only the government defaulted and the country is still alive and well?

I've just discovered that I have received another warning point for circumventing the word filter.

I used three stars instead of a word. It could have suggested 'orc'or 'guy'. It could have meant a number of things.

Why decide it was a banned word?

The fans of The Rangers are very quick to take faux offence and P&B is becoming rather Orwellian by pandering to them.

Fannies.

I've just discovered that I have received another warning point for circumventing the word filter.

I used three stars instead of a word. It could have suggested 'orc'or 'guy'. It could have meant a number of things.

Why decide it was a banned word?

The fans of The Rangers are very quick to take faux offence and P&B is becoming rather Orwellian by pandering to them.

Fannies.

I use three stars all the time. It is a play on their made up badge stars and the dirty slang word for female milk gland. 4 stars for the plural.

Why would you get a warning for that yet Tedi is allowed to be the mouthpiece for a banned homophobic bigot?

Desperate to be the victims.

Archived