144th Open Championship

Davis Love III

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The problem is not the wind per say, but that the ball will not stay still on the green. Could easily avoid this if they stopped trying to make greens like glass like the USPGA courses are and reverted to more traditional and slower greens (but I suspect the 'mucans' wouldn't like it....boo hooo)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screw the golf, I'd be happy if they just put a camera on Gary Player speaking for four days. That was easily one of the best interviews I've ever seen. They better iplayer it, need to watch that again. Hero!

I've just come in and just switched on. I'm guessing that tonight will be a case of getting the 2nd round completed and that the 3rd round won't get started till tomorrow,

I'm wondering why those that make the cut couldn't play 36 holes tomorrow?

Speith and Woods have played 20 rounds of golf in the same tournaments this year. Speith has played them in 113 shots less. Ooft.

Backed Dustin, Oosthuizen and Warren all e/w before the start so hoping for a half decent return for once.

f**k me! The US coverage here would have you believe that DJ and Speith were playing in a storm of Old Testament proportions and the 2nd round should be played again to be fair to them. Funny, little mention of how Lawrie managed.........

Archived