144th Open Championship

Davis Love III

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of info might they be hoping for?

The last update was the only one with any detail. They've just showed you the Met Office at the Open and they've known for hours that the wind won't drop for ages, but the players have spent all morning getting messages that just said there will be another update in an hour.

On another note, if this keeps up Tiger might get to play on Sunday at a major!

I see Jordan Speith is also being a whiny brat, guess no one else was out in those conditions this morning?

There was a clip shown over here on the telly moaning to an official. Dustin Johnson was near by but didn't say anything

Finish Rd2 today

Rd3 tomorrow

Rd4 Monday

Despite comments there was never any chance of two tee start, would be impossible at St Andrews just with the course layout I'd have thought.

I see Jordan Speith is also being a whiny brat, guess no one else was out in those conditions this morning?

Spieth looked fuming that he was even out there in the first place. He's head never looked right at all. If they had played on he would've played himself right out of the tournament.

Finish Rd2 today

Rd3 tomorrow

Rd4 Monday

Despite comments there was never any chance of two tee start, would be impossible at St Andrews just with the course layout I'd have thought.

That's exactly what they are doing

Spieth looked fuming that he was even out there in the first place. He's head never looked right at all. If they had played on he would've played himself right out of the tournament.

It was a ridiculous call to send them out then only half an hour later bring them in.

Archived