144th Open Championship

Davis Love III

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Was at a charity event here a couple of years back and Matt Kuchar was there, came across as a genuinely likeable guy and had time for the fans.

Yeah I think the vast majority of them are pretty good people and don't seem to have big egos in the same way as the top footballers do. As I said Rose was brilliant, Els spoke away to us aswell and a few other gave us their time.

Watson was a fanny and a few other people we spoke to over the 4 days were saying similar. He does come across very differently on the TV, maybe I caught him on a bad day.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were miles over the cut line and had to come back to play 2 holes tomorrow at 7am I'd be limping off the course with a view to an overnight withdrawal and hopping in a private plane home.

That's not in the spirit of the game.

#AMG

If I were miles over the cut line and had to come back to play 2 holes tomorrow at 7am I'd be limping off the course with a view to an overnight withdrawal and hopping in a private plane home.

Iv a feeling you don't get paid for a withdrawel

Iv a feeling you don't get paid for a withdrawel

If I owned a private jet I wouldn't give a toss ^_^ but I suppose it is literally your job to turn up in those circumstances even if you're playing shite, although there have been a few guys that have shot an 82 on day 1 and then blamed an injury for not bothering with round 2.

they'll do two tee starts before considering a Monday finish IMO, probably for the third round.

It all depends on the length of delay I suppose. The wind is not supposed to drop for several hours so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that players may be finishing their 2nd round until 5 or 6pm tonight.

Play abandoned after about 20 minutes this morning. Looking like this could drag on to Monday yet.

Wind to drop and be sunny, should be excellent weather later today if still a little breezy.

Much lighter wind tomorrow, I think they'll get it finished on time.

Sunset today @ 21:46, Sunday 21:44.

Archived