144th Open Championship

Davis Love III

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dear BBC,

STOP SHOWING SO MUCH FUCKING COVERAGE OF THAT COMPLETE AND UTTER KNOB NICK FALDO. HE'S A TOTAL IRRELEVANCE AND WE ALL HATE HIM.

Kind regards,

Everyone

I don't think the BBC have control of the pictures, it looks to me like the r and a are doing it themselves- graphics arent BBC graphics- formula 1 does this. Probably showing faldo loads because he's a us TV commentator.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great opportunity for Danny Willet to put together a decent score. Probably going to get the best conditions of leaders.

And he certainly is putting a decent score together - currently 3 shots in the lead at 10 under

I've nothing against the guy but this comment from Howard Clark annoyed me - Quote : "Isn't it great to see the home crowd getting behind one of the home players"

And he certainly is putting a decent score together - currently 3 shots in the lead at 10 under

I've nothing against the guy but this comment from Howard Clark annoyed me - Quote : "Isn't it great to see the home crowd getting behind one of the home players"

Think that was Mark James

The early starters today will almost certainly be at the top of the leaderboard at the end of the 2nd round and it looks like they will also get the best of the weather tomorrow too. If that happens the winner may end up coming from one of this group.

Stop complaining about the coverage you get from the BBC, US TV would like to believe there are only US golfers taking part (or if not US national will bang on about the college golf they played in the US)

At least we're not getting Faldo TV I suppose.....

ETA: TBF we're getting some better coverage of Willets, but still only glimpses of Warren

Tom Watson is a great guy

I was in the players area at the Open at Turnberry a few years ago and he was a p***k. Asked him to sign a flag I had bought and he refused saying something about me selling it on for money because it had his name on it. Soundest player was Justin Rose who stood talking to us for 15 minutes before he was pulled away for an interview.

Conditions look to have calmed down a bit now. Speith just teeing off at the first. I reckon he'll be in the lead at the end of the day - although he probably won't complete his round.

Either that or Dustin Johnson.

I was in the players area at the Open at Turnberry a few years ago and he was a p***k. Asked him to sign a flag I had bought and he refused saying something about me selling it on for money because it had his name on it. Soundest player was Justin Rose who stood talking to us for 15 minutes before he was pulled away for an interview.

Was at a charity event here a couple of years back and Matt Kuchar was there, came across as a genuinely likeable guy and had time for the fans.

Archived