Most hated shops?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can buy multipacks of Brannigan's crisps in Farmfoods which is the only redeeming feature about the shitehole of a shop.

Apart from charging a fortune in train stations for the comedown Lucozade for the journey home the day after a heavy night out I struggle to see the point in WHSmith.

TK Max. It's an absolute fucking mess. You can't just go in, see something you like and buy it. No, you have to rummage around like a bloody jumble sale.

TK Max. It's an absolute fucking mess. You can't just go in, see something you like and buy it. No, you have to rummage around like a bloody jumble sale.

Thats the whole point of TK Maxx - unless you're prepared to waste a good half hour of your life you wont find anything decent!

Next is fucking chronic - overpriced shite that should be in Primark. I also get the rage whenever I see an Apple Store and the clientele that seem to spend their whole fucking day in them.

Absolute hate B&M. Only go into our local one because it stocks Riesen but it's an absolute tip and the staff are all unwashed mutants.

Agree with WHSmith as well. Totally pointless store.

I quite like TKMax though.

Absolute hate B&M. Only go into our local one because it stocks Riesen but it's an absolute tip and the staff are all unwashed mutants.

Agree with WHSmith as well. Totally pointless store.

I quite like TKMax though.

B&M can be class though for cheap booze. If you're prepare to fight your way past the proles doing their weekly shop of pot noodles, such delights as a 4pk of 500ml cans of Cobra for £3.49 can be had. That was todays big ticket item in Greenock anyway.

Thats the whole point of TK Maxx - unless you're prepared to waste a good half hour of your life you wont find anything decent!

Next is fucking chronic - overpriced shite that should be in Primark. I also get the rage whenever I see an Apple Store and the clientele that seem to spend their whole fucking day in them.

Talking about Apple. What about the shop Storm which is a premium reseller? A load of shite if you ask me.

Maybe stretching the term 'shop' but Subway makes me gag just walking past. The same rancid smell pumps out of them the world over.

Closely followed by B&Q....

They seem to take popular songs and have some staff members 'sing' a horrific cover version, record it on a phone in a shed then pump out the repugnant results through the PA. It's beyond bad. I go in for some sandpaper and come out traumatised.

Closely followed by B&Q....

They seem to take popular songs and have some staff members 'sing' a horrific cover version

Perhaps more a PTTGOYN, but 'big name' stores which play some crappy cover version of popular songs rather than fork out for the licence to play the original really cheese me off (possibly because the slightest thing can piss me off whilst doing the necessary evil which is shopping). B&Q is a prime culprit of this.

Eta: Ah, just realised that's exactly what you meant!

Archived