Most hated shops?

Another one that can't stand Asda and in particular the Kirkcaldy branch. The amount of tinky, obese wrecks hunched over a massive trolly of processed shit, a trolly that seems to be the only thing keeping these cretins standing is unbelievable.

Primark is another - Clothes look horrendous. You'd be better spending a tenner in a charity shop.

To be fair though i do like:

greeters in shops

starbucks and their insistence on getting your name

Ikea and the coffee and hotdog finish

the smell of a Hollister store

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not quite a shop but the sort of pondlife who regularly go to Nando's and feel the need to on Twitter/Facebook waffle on about paying a fucking tenner for a handful of frozen chips and a limp piece of processed chicken injected with water and salt to bulk it up should be shot in the face, a mixture of thick as shit chavvy bints and gym freak morons covered in tattoos and fake tan whose lifelong ambition is to look and act like some c**t off TOWIE

Sub human scum

Not quite a shop but the sort of pondlife who regularly go to Nando's and feel the need to on Twitter/Facebook waffle on about paying a fucking tenner for a handful of frozen chips and a limp piece of processed chicken injected with water and salt to bulk it up should be shot in the face, a mixture of thick as shit chavvy bints and gym freak morons covered in tattoos and fake tan whose lifelong ambition is to look and act like some c**t off TOWIE

Sub human scum

I am none of the above, and still like to regularly Instagram and Facebook photos of my overpriced, yet delicious Nandos food.

Hope you blow a blood vessel.

Another one that can't stand Asda and in particular the Kirkcaldy branch. The amount of tinky, obese wrecks hunched over a massive trolly of processed shit, a trolly that seems to be the only thing keeping these cretins standing is unbelievable.

Primark is another - Clothes look horrendous. You'd be better spending a tenner in a charity shop.

greeters in shops

Listen here you, greeters are an abomination. Does it make you feel special hearing some bored shop worker say "hiya" to you?

As it goes, I'm not a fan of Starbucks either.

Listen here you, greeters are an abomination. Does it make you feel special hearing some bored shop worker say "hiya" to you?

As it goes, I'm not a fan of Starbucks either.

Just find it better than getting blanked. Nice to nice and all that.

I'm easily pleased though.

The whole 'greeter' concept is bizarre, like the business thinks their staff are so hostile that you need to employ someone to inject some initial social graces before meeting the neanderthals.

ASDA are particularly obnoxious, as they seem to like putting the disabled and/or elderly out the front, which just screams "LOOK WHAT A CARING RESPONSIBLE COMPANY WE ARE!"

f**k off, you're fooling naebdy. Well, sadly, they probably are :(

I am none of the above, and still like to regularly Instagram and Facebook photos of my overpriced, yet delicious Nandos food.

Hope you blow a blood vessel.

I also enjoy utilizing my limited time on this planet taking photos of my dinner and sharing them with people who i went to school with 20 years ago. It's great!

I

greeters in shops

^^^^^ Bearded hipster methinks ^^^^^

WH Smith shops in train & bus stations in particular do my box in. £1.79 for a bottle of Pepsi Max? f**k off. The one in Central Station also has self-serve machines which are as slow as Lee McCulloch.

Debenhams on Argyle Street is another. Not just for the fact that the building takes up half the street, but it's full of shite & always seems to be empty.

Topman/Burton. Some decent enough clothes in there, just the layout of most of their stores is atrocious.

Archived