Jim Spence Leaving BBC?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nooooooooooo1_zpsab4492c8.jpg

I can't understand why the BBC have gone down the road of packing their programmes full of brain dead ex players who can barely construct a coherent sentence together, pander to the old firm and all have the 'well you haven't played the game attitude'?

Wee Jum is bang on apart from his phobia of the West of Scotland.

Really? I've heard Jim do nothing but praise Glasgow and how he enjoys visiting the city.

Not sure about Greenock mind

Interesting to note that Talksport scheduling has an hour slot for Scottish Football - presentor to be announced.

It'll just be full of cretins mewling about how the 'SPFL' needs a strong 'Rangers' and how it was a disgrace to 'relegate' them etc etc etc

Yes, I know the SPFL is not the name of the top division, but such is the depth of knowledge of the cretins on Talksport that this is likely the sort of shit they'll come out with.

Talksport can do one, still filled with cretins stealing a living, although if there's one man I'd be fine with doing a show on Scottish football there it'd be Jim

It'll just be full of cretins mewling about how the 'SPFL' needs a strong 'Rangers' and how it was a disgrace to 'relegate' them etc etc etc

Yes, I know the SPFL is not the name of the top division, but such is the depth of knowledge of the cretins on Talksport that this is likely the sort of shit they'll come out with.

Correct. Talksport are just another Old Firm propaganda outlet when it comes to 'Scottish' football. I doubt most of the so called presenters could name more than 5 Scottish clubs.

I don't think they've got as far as the SPFL yet though. It'll still be the SPL to them.

Have to agree with a'body about Jim & his qualities.

He may also have been smart enough to see the writing on the BBC wall. That writing may be in Gaelic but it says "massive staff cuts ahead, losers". Any vestiges of quality journalism in the country generally will be splattered shortly.

Hope Jim lands well.

Archived