The BRALT

~~~

Question

I thought I'd go to my 'Can we talk about banning?' thread to raise this but I see it's been locked.

Would any mod care to offer guidelines on which verbatim quotes are acceptable and which are ban worthy on The Big Thread?

Is it now verboten to quote former Celtic players per se or is it only when former Celtic players reference a former Celtic manager that one is banned?

Some guidance would be useful.

Someone was just banned for going on about this crap , now youre asking can we talk about it?!

I thought I'd go to my 'Can we talk about banning?' thread to raise this but I see it's been locked.

Would any mod care to offer guidelines on which verbatim quotes are acceptable and which are ban worthy on The Big Thread?

Is it now verboten to quote former Celtic players per se or is it only when former Celtic players reference a former Celtic manager that one is banned?

Why do you feel the need to post on that subject anyway?

Why do you feel the need to post on that subject anyway?

What subject have I posted about? Bannings?

Someone was just banned for going on about this crap , now youre asking can we talk about it?!

What crap? Someone was banned for asking about guidelines? Really?

What subject have I posted about? Bannings?

What crap? Someone was banned for asking about guidelines? Really?

You're a grown up, go figure it out.

And yes Tedi got a wee break for pointing out the guidelines.

Aye Tedi ..apparently.

You're a grown up, go figure it out.

And yes Tedi got a wee break for pointing out the guidelines.

f**k off you two. I asked a reasonable question and I'm sure a mod will give me a reasonable reply. Get yer petty bollocks back to whatever Rangers thread you care to infect this evening.

f**k off you two. I asked a reasonable question and I'm sure a mod will give me a reasonable reply. Get yer petty bollocks back to whatever Rangers thread you care to infect this evening.

Like I said, you're an adult, you should know when you are crossing over to the dark side risking a few days rest or even worse banned completely.

It makes it worse for you when you have been a P&B member for years and years, but yet here you are asking where the line is when you have witnessed many posters being banned for exactly what you are inquiring about.

I can't comment for the thread being locked but I did ban No8. It was his 6th strike so in many, many ways the mod team were cutting him loads of slack. I've gone into specifics elsewhere but given his warning history and the topic he was pursuing it ain't rocket science to work out it wasn't going to end well for the boy.

The Big Thread is mainly posters posting about other posters sustained by a coterie of diddies who signed up just for that purpose.

They rarely appear elsewhere on the board and this is a good thing.

Kincy ma auld mucker, I must've missed it so please forgive my diddyness, but what does the P in P's & D's stand for?

Thanks m8.

Archived