East Region Super League 2015-16

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know who the leagues top scorers are?

I am not sure if this is collated by anyone.

Thanks.

Connor Kelly of Sauchie leads the way with eleven, Jamieson of Musselburgh and Somerville with Penicuik hot on his heels... Check out the Penicuik athletic website/Facebook page, has lots of info including a goal scorers list for the league. In my opinion the best site out of the teams in the league. Very informative.

I live round the corner from Olivebank so I was thinking of going to see Musselburgh. Can you drink at the game or is that only if i've paid for hospitality? What can I expect if I follow Musselburgh? They seem to be on a good run anyway.

I live round the corner from Olivebank so I was thinking of going to see Musselburgh. Can you drink at the game or is that only if i've paid for hospitality? What can I expect if I follow Musselburgh? They seem to be on a good run anyway.

Strange that you live round the corner from Olivebank and don't know anything about the club. Have a look at the club website if you want to know anything.

Strange that you live round the corner from Olivebank and don't know anything about the club. Have a look at the club website if you want to know anything.

I've only just moved to Musselburgh so not really strange no. I've also already checked the website. thanks

Bonnyrigg gone favs to win the East Superleague for now.

SCO McBookie.com Superleague - East Superleague Winner 2015/16 - Outright

EW 1/5 1,2,3

Bonnyrigg9/4 Kelty Hearts7/2 Linlithgow7/2 Bo'ness4/1 Musselburgh12/1 Penicuik16/1 Newtongrange25/1 Carnoustie33/1 Camelon50/1 Hill of Beath50/1 Broxburn100/1 Sauchie200/1

Bonnyrigg are going along fine, I for one would`nt grudge them winning it, just cant see it.

Lithgie are the side to watch this season for the east super league them & Bo`ness.

Kelty Hearts are currently the strongest side from the east when at full strength, really need watching for the Scottish Junior Cup this season.

Bonnyrigg gone favs to win the East Superleague for now.

SCO McBookie.com Superleague - East Superleague Winner 2015/16 - Outright

EW 1/5 1,2,3

Bonnyrigg9/4 Kelty Hearts7/2 Linlithgow7/2 Bo'ness4/1 Musselburgh12/1 Penicuik16/1 Newtongrange25/1 Carnoustie33/1 Camelon50/1 Hill of Beath50/1 Broxburn100/1 Sauchie200/1

Bonnyrigg are going along fine, I for one would`nt grudge them winning it, just cant see it.

Lithgie are the side to watch this season for the east super league them & Bo`ness.

Kelty Hearts are currently the strongest side from the east when at full strength, really need watching for the Scottish Junior Cup this season.

Fixture backlog could be a problem with the Rose.

While the lithgie boys were giving it large to their neighbours after their Scottish Cup exit at Troon, all I was thinking was that`s the BU`s clear to make a serious title challenge now, makes a difference when the Scottish is no there to hinder you.

While the lithgie boys were giving it large to their neighbours after their Scottish Cup exit at Troon, all I was thinking was that`s the BU`s clear to make a serious title challenge now, makes a difference when the Scottish is no there to hinder you.

Aye. They're better off out early doors. It's what they would have wanted. They're pish. :)

Archived