Transfers you'd like to see

J_Stewart

Not rumoured transfer, certainly not confirmed ones, but rather, what are some moves you'd like to see and why?

I'd like to see Mario Balotelli at Arsenal. The guy clearly has bags of talent, but, IMO (in my opinion) isn't currently playing for a manager that can either develop that talent or identify how he actually wants him to play, mainly because Brentan (RIP, Supras) is a complete and utter chancer. Arsene Wenger certainly has his faults, but there is perhaps no one better in football management at developing talent, and I'd imagine he'd be able to do the same with Balotelli. Add in the fact that Balotelli's hold up play is excellent, as is the movement from Arsenal's midfield, and I think it could be a partnership that would really work giving Arsenal the additional striker they need, and rejuvenating a player that should be playing at the elite (not shite like Liverpool).

You have the football manager editor at your disposal, what moves do you make, P&B?

I'd settle for Mario leaving Britain's most successful ever club and trying his luck at the elite of Arsenal.

Sterling to Man City for anything over £40 million would take that too.

I'd settle for Mario leaving Britain's most successful ever club and trying his luck at the elite of Arsenal.

Sterling to Man City for anything over £40 million would take that too.

Would you definitely want sterling gone for that amount? With the way the committee have bought in the last couple of seasons, I'd have thought Liverpool fans would want to keep a good young player with as much potential as he has?

I'd like to see John Obi smokeless go somewhere like Everton or Southampton as well. I'm certain that there's talent there, but he just doesn't really get to show it at Chelsea. A move to a club a slight step down would see him flourish I reckon!

Would you definitely want sterling gone for that amount? With the way the committee have bought in the last couple of seasons, I'd have thought Liverpool fans would want to keep a good young player with as much potential as he has?

He's a player who splits opinion JS. Causes defences problems all game but his end product is often very poor. Given the committees generally poor success recent rate I'd definitely have kept him unfortunately he's been intent on forcing a move and he had to go. Thankfully the huge offer came in.

Archived