Fantasy Premier League 15/16

Dave1875

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just joined. Can you use your 'boosters' only once or are they only restricted to 1 per week?

One time only, like the wildcard. Except there's no replenishment in January

Kane = £9.5m! Only me that thinks (hopes) he will be a massive flop this season?

Think that's about right tbh. He scored 21 goals last season and is Spurs main striker now.

Adebayor doesn't get a sniff (and is probably going to Villa), and I think Soldado is away or just about.

Do they have anyone else at all actually?

Think that's about right tbh. He scored 21 goals last season and is Spurs main striker now.

Adebayor doesn't get a sniff (and is probably going to Villa), and I think Soldado is away or just about.

Do they have anyone else at all actually?

Yeah you're right I suppose just some hike from £4.5 or whatever he started at last season.

I love this time of year! The time I can build a team that I'm definitely, definitely, definitely going to keep tweaking throughout the season, and then promptly forget about it by week 2. Yass. I'm off to make one. You'll know which one, the one that doesn't change.

Provisional squad of:

GK: Courtois - Pantillimon

DEF: Janmaat - van Aanholt - Bacuna - Dann - Clyne

MID: Depay - Firminho - Mané - Payet - Ki Sung-Yeung

FWD: Benteke - Pelle - Kane

Think i'm pretty much going to stick with this. Still unsure about Benteke though.

2 defensive midfielders who won't score or assist many? Good choice

You say that but you're completely ignoring his utterly fantastic team name; which - as I like to cling onto dearly and fruitlessly - is the most important part of the game.

Archived