Growing old.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in my mid 30's and recently hairs have started growing out of the tops of my ears. Not fuzz but thick, rat tail like hairs. It's horrendous.

Have you been in a prototype teleporter recently?

Strangely, I get the occasional thick, coarse hair growing in my beard these days. They're a bugger to pull out, and they're like fucking nanotubes with the tensile strength that they have.

First thing I thought of was The Fly - I'm wondering if I'll end up with a beard full of them, which I can then use as a bulletproof shield, like Batfink :D

Anyone else notice that although they are going slowly bald, the remaining hair seems to grow at a quite alarming rate?

No need for any responses about people still having a full head of luxurious hair.

I'm 30 in September and I'm in the best shape I've ever been in. I'm a regular at the gym and eat well 75% of the time. I've actually leaned out and put on muscle since March. Few greys now but still a good head of hair up top.

One thing I have noticed is that wee bumps I get seem to be sore for longer now!

Anyone else notice that although they are going slowly bald, the remaining hair seems to grow at a quite alarming rate?

No need for any responses about people still having a full head of luxurious hair.

I'm 30 (and a half!). No gray hairs. No receding hairline. I have a full head of luxurious hair. It grows fairly fast. Must have cut it about 4 times this year so far and plan for a wee trim later today.

Dodgy ankle though, but that's because I broke it 10 years ago.

Mark Hateley impersonations thread for this pish.

I'm 19 and have ankles and knees made from weetabix. One of the reasons I stopped playing rugby (along with the fact that my rugby team started playing on a Saturday and id rather go watch the fitbaw and get pished ;) )

I'm 6'6 and a fat c**t but I believe that's were my wit and charm is stored.

fear losing my hair as its my best feature for sure

Im 28 and quite happy being this age although it wasn't as good as 22. I act and look younger i would have said, i am quite irresponsible and a liability when drunk. My mrs and my folks tell me i need to grow up and that I'm not 18 anymore but i feel that I'm in quite a good place in my life and know when to draw the line. i have a full head of hair and quite hairy all over, and a bit fat

4 years until I'm 40 and I'm still in about the same nick as I was in my mid twenties.

36 isn't that old, I'd be worried if I was deteriorating at this age.

A lot of people are sadly, i could show you many a deteriorating 20 something. I feel and look like I'm at my peak, despite drinking a hell of a lot more than i should and not having that much of a life

I'm 30 (and a half!). No gray hairs. No receding hairline. I have a full head of luxurious hair. It grows fairly fast. Must have cut it about 4 times this year so far and plan for a wee trim later today..

I hope your cock falls off.

I'm 32. My knees are fucked and have noticed my short-term memory has deteriorated over the past few years.

I'm 32. My knees are fucked and have noticed my short-term memory has deteriorated over the past few years.

I'm 30 and my right knee is fucked due to tearing my cruciate ligament and cracking the knee cap when playing football one night when I was 20. Going grey as well. And my nose hairs have decided they belong outside my nostrils.

21 in just little under 2 months.

Can still play football and tennis regularly and I'm quite fit so I'm thankful for that.

Absolutely certain I'll have arthritis in my knees when I'm older though; breaking them both (while also fucking up the ligaments in both) has definitely slowed me, and no doubt when I'm older I'll feel the consequences of being very active.

Can still play 3/4 games of football and a tennis match in a week though. ;)

21 in just little under 2 months.

Can still play football and tennis regularly and I'm quite fit so I'm thankful for that.

Absolutely certain I'll have arthritis in my knees when I'm older though; breaking them both (while also fucking up the ligaments in both) has definitely slowed me, and no doubt when I'm older I'll feel the consequences of being very active.

Can still play 3/4 games of football and a tennis match in a week though. ;)

I was effectively told I'll have arthritis by 50, both my dad and grandad been told they have it through working on sites, I did that for 4 years, but the doctors suspect it's hereditary after my aunt got diagnosed as well.

Archived