Growing old.

Can't remember the last time I actually felt 'fit", and my hair was anything other than white.

And as for funcy wummin, chance would be a fine thing regardless of their age.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm only 36 and since I've packed in the smoking i feel fitter. I've accepted the fact that I'm getting a bald patch at the back, and I've told the boy that cuts my hair to let me know "when it's time".

I don't play 5's as often as I did and I've noticed that wee knocks that used to be gone for the following week are now taking 4 weeks to heal. My main bugbear about the 5's is that I used to be the fast c**t. Now the younger lads are getting away from me. Well, they would, but I've discovered being a dirty b*****d helps nullify that.

48 tomorrow, ankles fucked, knees fucked and right shoulder fucked. Still, I've not encountered pele's problem yet, nor do I get up for a piss twice during the night, so I'm happy

48 tomorrow, ankles fucked, knees fucked and right shoulder fucked. Still, I've not encountered pele's problem yet, nor do I get up for a piss twice during the night, so I'm happy

But, you can still say you're in your forties! Upwards and onwards. Happy birthday for tomorrow though.

:D this threads an eye-opener.

I had Hedgecutter in his mid/late forties (sorry HC) and Romeo in his early twenties :D

I realise I'm rather crabbit for my age. So the other half* keeps on reminding me anyway.

*One year younger than me - back of the net.

Most common age for male video game players is mid 40s.

For a start I don't believe that for a moment and there's a difference between enjoying a game of Fallout on the XBox and having an avatar of a cartoon boy on a fitba forum.

For a start I don't believe that for a moment and there's a difference between enjoying a game of Fallout on the XBox and having an avatar of a cartoon boy on a fitba forum.

http://www.theesa.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/ESA_EF_2014.pdf

Got the age quite a bit wrong, the average is 31. Still a bit older than the common misconception of teenagers.

Some pretty cool statistics in there about the gender split in gaming also.

Archived