Growing old.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

48 tomorrow, ankles fucked, knees fucked and right shoulder fucked. Still, I've not encountered pele's problem yet, nor do I get up for a piss twice during the night, so I'm happy

Not quite a Pele but I realized I was watching the women's tennis without even the slightest inclination of a semi on.

I am 52.

Grimbo

Not quite a Pele but I realized I was watching the women's tennis without even the slightest inclination of a semi on.

I am 52.

Grimbo

try watching the men instead ???? then worry

I'm 29 and doing good. Just slim and can't put on weight. Get kicked here and there at fives but just get on we it. Just gotta man up. This age is good.

29- 32 is about the peak age imo. Still young enough to pull 20 year olds but old enough to stop trying to be cool and just bullshit them into bed.

try watching the men instead ???? then worry

The men don't scream like the women do, unless my hearing is going?

I don't think I'll be watching any of the mixed doubles just to be on the safe side?

Grimbo

I am 52.

Grimbo

Not the best match to test your responses tbh. There were a few trouser-troublers in the earlier rounds.

At 47 it's the legs going aspect I like least. Could do the 100 in 11 flat in my mid twenties, now I'd be lucky to break 14 secs. I do the gym twice a week and run about 12 miles a week. Resting heart rate is 52/53 which is athlete for 47. Some guys my age look shit I have to say, not me,

I've also turned into one of those 'all modern music is shite' types. Never thought that would happen to me though, in my defence, all modern music is shite.

There's actually plenty good modern music out there - it's just the cack that commercial music stations play that's shite. And they all play the same cack, so no matter what station you scan to, you get the same aimed-at-hormonal-teenage-girls shit.

I find myself gravitating to Absolute Radio these days*, which is mostly old stuff throws in a smattering of modern tunes that don't get near commercial radio.

*which in itself probably demonstrates my old age.

I've also turned into one of those 'all modern music is shite' types. Never thought that would happen to me though, in my defence, all modern music is shite.

+1. I still listen to alot of the same stuff I listened to at school, and most of the 'new' music I get into is by looking backwards into the 1960s/70s.

I genuinely try to get into modern music but, as you say, most modern music is shite.

+1. I still listen to alot of the same stuff I listened to at school, and most of the 'new' music I get into is by looking backwards into the 1960s/70s.

I genuinely try to get into modern music but, as you say, most modern music is shite.

nail, head

even green day, foo fighters, metallica et al are nowhere near as good as they were

nail, head

even green day, foo fighters, metallica et al are nowhere near as good as they were

They don't put out the same energy,Metallica in the Bay Area crica 86 were an inferno compared to now., Likewise the Who last week, a pretty tame version of the 70's peak. Dave Grohl is probably the same but I don't like FF.

They don't put out the same energy,Metallica in the Bay Area crica 86 were an inferno compared to now., Likewise the Who last week, a pretty tame version of the 70's peak. Dave Grohl is probably the same but I don't like FF.

early days foos > later day foos

look up metallica, master of puppets with st anger drums. raaaaaaage

Archived