Brora pricing?

Wilky1878

Cheers

I was up for that game to tick Brora off my list of grounds. It is a really good trip on the train as the scenery was fantastic. My advice would be to avoid buying a programme unless you like spending £2 on something that is 80% adverts.

I was up for that game to tick Brora off my list of grounds. It is a really good trip on the train as the scenery was fantastic. My advice would be to avoid buying a programme unless you like spending £2 on something that is 80% adverts.

We are leaving on a bus at 6am, train service from Alloa isn't great. I don't usually get a programme unless it is a game I am at as a neutral anyway.

We are leaving on a bus at 6am, train service from Alloa isn't great. I don't usually get a programme unless it is a game I am at as a neutral anyway.

I don't get why folk don't buy a programme? Ffs the lads & lasses that put them together spend ages of their time. It promotes what is going on in & around the club & sometimes they are amusing.

They only cost a quid or two, help out the club & buy the programmes you bunch of tight wads.

Grimbo

I don't get why folk don't buy a programme? Ffs the lads & lasses that put them together spend ages of their time. It promotes what is going on in & around the club & sometimes they are amusing. They only cost a quid or two, help out the club & buy the programmes you bunch of tight wads. Grimbo
Maybe cause I'm still at school and its a quid or two a school kid doesn't need to spend?
Alloa charged £16 for last season's League Cup.That should be Brora's starting price.
Ahh still bitter I see

Archived