Rocket League

Dave1875

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a clip from a game I played with my friends which has gone somewhat viral.

less of a goalmouth stramash, more a goalmouth fluff

and to add that this complete failure on every possible level was one of the most enjoyable experiences playing the game I have had to date.

Edited by Spectre

I am the yellowy 1 that drives up the wall at the back to left.

I realise I do absolutely nothing and look terrible but to justify my actions..... I will tell you what was going through my mind once the ball was hit.

"well that's going in, might as well just drive around now.......... why is the game still going....... holy shit its still on the line I better try and save it....... I dont even know how im going to be able to save this ball, never mind, its in the net."

and then I watched the replay and laughed the whole way through.

Used to play this game 2 maybe 3 years ago. Was it not called Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars?

Buying a PS4 next month and this will 100% be my first purchase.

Eta - notice someone else called it SARPBC

This the sequel to it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been buying and selling consoles and bundles over the past few months, decided to keep a hold of a PS4 (for a wee while anyway) so set it up last night and downloaded this.

What a great wee game. I've been loving watching gifs of it on Reddit and the like but having so much fun. I'm really bad at it but somehow managed to score two goals in the last minute of a game to bring my team back from 2-0 down, then set up the winning goal in sudden death 8)

It is so much fun. It suits me as I don't have a lot of spare time any more due to the weans, so something I can pick up for half an hour and have a few matches is ideal. or just cosmetic differences?

Just bought this today. Preordered the Steam Controller & got it free (as well as Portal 2 but who doesn't already have that). Only played a few games against the AI but I'm loving it so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought this today. Preordered the Steam Controller & got it free (as well as Portal 2 but who doesn't already have that). Only played a few games against the AI but I'm loving it so far.

Stick with mouse and keyboard mate. Takes a bit of getting used to, but in the end it's better, any time me and my mates come up against play station players we beat them, must be something to do with them using controllers.