Rocket League

Dave1875

15 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Have you played in any competitions. I've been in 2. Both times got passed first round then absolutely destroyed in the next one. Some of the flying these people can do is class

No, I'm not even sure how you enter tbh, is it just on the game's main menus?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mr X said:

This is £8.99 in the steam sale at the moment

I bought it earlier but was a bit disappointed*

The way the camera moves made me feel sick too :(

*I was shit at it

Turn off camera shake. 

I changed my camera settings to make the camera a lot further away from the car too. I use ball cam most of the time except when miles away from the action and just topping up on boosts. Just try messing around with settings and hopefully you'll enjoy it more, such a good game.

2 years I've had it and I'm still shit.

It'sa hard game. Just play casual til you get the hang of it. Then play competitive. The player base are pretty much c***s to a man, so treat it as a troll session and have a laugh. I changed my name to what's the ploblem? And just spam that when ppl are being dicks.

I'm only in gold in competitive and am pretty shit too even after a severe addiction.

On 6/25/2017 at 00:17, Andershen said:

Turn off camera shake. 

I changed my camera settings to make the camera a lot further away from the car too. I use ball cam most of the time except when miles away from the action and just topping up on boosts. Just try messing around with settings and hopefully you'll enjoy it more, such a good game.

2 years I've had it and I'm still shit.

On 6/25/2017 at 08:36, Tamdunk said:

It'sa hard game. Just play casual til you get the hang of it. Then play competitive. The player base are pretty much c***s to a man, so treat it as a troll session and have a laugh. I changed my name to what's the ploblem? And just spam that when ppl are being dicks.

I'm only in gold in competitive and am pretty shit too even after a severe addiction.

Cheers. I didnt see a setting for camera shake but I'll check again later

I think I was playing casual! 

• 4 months later...
22 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

Yes? E-sports are a legitimate industry.

I am aware of that, but I still find it odd to see them on a mainstream sports tv channel, in a primetime slot (was 7pm when I saw it), rather than an online stream.

I can't imagine a game of Battlefield or CoD being on BT Sport before the football, for example.

Edited by Todd_is_God

I am aware of that, but I still find it odd to see them on a mainstream sports tv channel, in a primetime slot (was 7pm when I saw it), rather than an online stream.
I can't imagine a game of Battlefield or CoD being on BT Sport before the football, for example.

Well put, I apologise for my first post, gets my back up a bit when people deny E-sports the legitimacy they deserve.