Let's see your friendly results

Porky

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

knapp sounds like a classy guy. Glad shortlees are so proud of him

We are proud of him. He fought for his country in Afghanistan and Iraq. Nobody mentions that. Which is more than some of the gansta keyboard warriors on here have done.

He gave a guy 3 stitches for f**k sake in a first offence at 25 years old. Bet your a saint pal eh! Go to church every Sunday like a good Christian.

This is a Fitba forum lets talk about Fitba not a minor assault. Every one deserves a second chance, Tyson gets convicted for the rape of a woman and gets forgiven and revered and even allowed to continue his career. 3 fucking stitches and Knapp's the devil. Change the subject it's boring now. Anyways Shortlees 3 Galston 3.

Knapp outstanding in his first game back.

We are proud of him. He fought for his country in Afghanistan and Iraq. Nobody mentions that. Which is more than some of the gansta keyboard warriors on here have done.

He gave a guy 3 stitches for f**k sake in a first offence at 25 years old. Bet your a saint pal eh! Go to church every Sunday like a good Christian.

This is a Fitba forum lets talk about Fitba not a minor assault. Every one deserves a second chance, Tyson gets convicted for the rape of a woman and gets forgiven and revered and even allowed to continue his career. 3 fucking stitches and Knapp's the devil. Change the subject it's boring now. Anyways Shortlees 3 Galston 3.

Well said , 100% agree,

Good point relentless / knapps probably the best player I have seen amatuer and comes across as a decent guy everyone has made mistakes time to move on from it now he's paid his dues

Agreed. It's time to lay off the lad. He's served his time and should be allowed to move on. He's the best there is in amateur football and that's all we should be talking about when it comes to him. There's a lot of players, amateur and junior, playing the game that's done/doing far worse than knapp

Agree with relentless that we need to move on but I think the fact it was a bottle attack that has caused the uproar! There are some maximising it and some minimising it but it was an assault on a teammate/coach which made it more shocking. Very few will know the true story but the cold facts are pretty poor reading. If he was a poor player nothing would be said but the fact that he is arguably one of the better players in Ayrshire amateur football means teams and individuals will vilify him as they don't want him playing against their team! I personally think he should be playing at a higher level and it might be he wants to be an exceptional amateur rather than a decent junior! The level of support he has received from Shortlees will hopefully allow the boy back to playing football. I hope he doesn't mess up as the haters will be there in force again but fortunately keir can prove it was a mistake by never getting caught up in the likes again!

KSC wolves 1 Ardeer 1, Dirrans 3 Ardrossan castle 3, west Kilbride 6 Prestroon 2, Beith 1 Stewarton Annick. 1. KSC were the luckiest team to get a draw. Experimental side apparently. Massive improvement needed before they play West Kilbride next. Kilwinning boy told me they started off badly last year as well. Might need to get som more pals in lol. This was KSC tournament score.

Ardeer looking a decent side?

New Farm beat them 4-0 going on 10, I saw that game. From what people are saying KSC were just really poor the other night a think and probably thought their rep would be enough to win the match

Shhhh, did you really see the new farm game cause its was 5-1!?

New farm had 10 boys missing (only 11 players) and playing a premier league side that will 100% be in the top 3.

Said it before, comparing apples with pears. I guarantee New Farm took more from the game than Tarbolton.

Pay attention to the games your watching in future.....

Shhhh, did you really see the new farm game cause its was 5-1!?

New farm had 10 boys missing (only 11 players) and playing a premier league side that will 100% be in the top 3.

Said it before, comparing apples with pears. I guarantee New Farm took more from the game than Tarbolton.

Pay attention to the games your watching in future.....

Pay attention to my posts in future. I wasn't talking about when Tarbolton murdered New Farm. A was talking about the Ardeer game where new farm murdered them so please feel free to apologise anytime you like

Archived