It's just a New Season Hoose Party

Kinky Afro

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sends Clark off and then takes no action against kelty captain who was on a booking for an identical challenge to clarks.We're used to the refs in the super league favouring the "big teams" when it comes to 50/50 decisions but I fail to see how he can send our player off and not theirs and by the way I didn't think there was a bad tackle in the full game

Is your captains challenge straight after Clarks on the highlights?

Yes there was indiscipline, however the referee was nothing short of disgraceful, Clark goes then your captain has to go! Smith led with his elbows up until substituted but not spoken to once. Carstairs four fouls in first ten minutes not spoken to, Clark has three in half an hour and gets booked for persistent fouling!

My gripe isn't Kelty my gripe is that the same poor discipline was on show from Kelty but the referee allowed theirs, he was a disgrace!

Just watched highlights and surprise surprise carstairs 3 fouls in 1st 10 mins that went unpunished aren't anywhere to be seen nor is greigs 2nd foul which is exactly the same as clarks that went unpunished.Positives are in my eyes there was only going to be 1 winner up until the red card so we need to take that into our remaining league games

There were a lot of positives prior to the first sending off, Kelty never created anything until they had the extra man, due to Fauldhouse being well organised.

Fauldhouse were no more ill disciplined than Kelty, pity that a referee doesn't apply the laws of the game evenly.

Players have a responsibility to keep discipline, in the same foot though referees have a responsibility to be fair to both sides. I'm not making any excuse for Clark or Gary, however the referees bias yesterday has to be highlighted!

As for the Kelty highlights and the comment made by Gogsy, both totally ignore the inconsistency or bias of the referee.

Kelty broke our Hearts but who says Love is easy?

A car park rendezvous with the Hoose brake in an old car park near the New Park in Kelty, hand shakes and smiles coving the miles. An outsider with inside view and a love of my team, my mates and my life. It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. It still hurts though...... Love hurts.....

On arrival we are greeted like long lost cousins and welcomed by a tray of sausage rolls and crisps/ nibbles and warm words. If only every team did this to away fans. In the week when the Big Boy Fat Cats of the premier league capped away ticket pricing, some sort of acknowledgement of away fans and all they bring to the game is a welcome sight, even at our level. Probably even more so at our level where the investment of travelling away isn't going to be solved by reducing a £5 entry. If a club can make an effort and show that they appreciate away fans as being part of the football family and the event in the day then that is appreciated. The Hoose fans bring seething to an away game. Whether that is a healthy contribution behind the bar, or a raucous contribution to the game, a Hoose fan-less game would be lacking.

I was glad to the see the Wee Man in the Middle was welcoming too.. He welcomed a few Hoose guys into his book and I hope he remembers us fondly as he writes his match report for the ERSJFA. I often defend refs as without them there isn't a game. I give them pesters during the game if I see fit and yesterday the Wee lad was poor with some blatant Heart coloured glasses. We played well in a largely uneventful first half but had a few chances after some nice play, their keeper making a few saves. We started the second half well and went ahead after a good move and a cross from Brian og so us ahead. STRAIGHT from the restart Clark gets a second yellow.. A la arsne wenger "I didn't see it" as I was joyously reporting our goal on the FB feed. Down to ten and then the guy curls the free kick in from 25 yards. Up against it and then they stepped up the possession/ pressure. A free header made it 2 and then a tug in the box gave them a penalty. To compound it, the tugger then unloads in the ref's face and gets a straight red. 3-1 and that's how it stayed, Kelty move on and we are right in it now.. Suspensions for red cards will no doubt impact us.. again... I have never known a player EVER get anything for dissent other than a card, yellow or black, and a fine. I suppose it sums up the frustration of us fans and the team. It hurts..... Love hurts.....

We move into the business end of the season and we have a fight ahead. We can win the fight and with a fair wind we will get through. We played well yesterday but came up short, for whatever reason. The day ended with a sing song in the bus, a few more beers and pulling some killer moves and throwing some shapes on the golf club dance floor. I am tired and sore. I am hurting. It isn't easy being a Hoose fan sometimes...... Love hurts.

Mon the Hoose!

Mon the Hoose!

Point one, Carstairs commited four fouls in the first ten minutes, 3 free kicks awarded and the fourth ignored. Referee doesn't even have a word. Campbell commits 3 in half an hour and gets booked for persistent fouling. I have no problem with the booking if the same laws apply to Carstairs. No inconsistency between my version or Spuds.

Point two, Greig is already on a booking then commits the same type of foul as Campbell, Fauldhouse awarded free kick referee doesn't even speak to Greig, that isn't inconsistency that is showing a bias in the way both sides were refereed.

I'm not condoning Campbell, I am pointing out that Kelty were allowed to have the same Ill discipline without facing the same consequence.

As to your point regarding who would have won 11v 11, I agree there is nothing to say Fauldhouse would have gone on to win, however 11 v 11 Kelty created next to nothing.

So when Spud2 said three fouls committed by Carstairs went unpunished that's not true then, the fouls were obviously punished by free kicks awarded by the referee awarding the free kick. Isnt it also possible the fourth foul you alleged to have taken place in the first ten minutes wasn't a foul, seeing that the refs given three freekicks in that time there is no reason to him not giving another one if he thinks its a foul.

When spud2 says he cant remember a bad tackle in the game , would it be fair to point that the foul leading to Fauldhouse 1st red card was indeed a bad tackle and therefore that spud2 was talking a load of rubbish?

I have already said I don't condone Campbell's second booking, what I am saying is Greig had the exact same type of challenge a couple of minutes later, he is already on a booking, the referee awards a free kick and doesn't take any action against Greig whatsoever. Which to me was another part of the bias shown by the referee.

Carstairs commits 3 fouls, referee doesn't speak to him, fourth time referee ignores, would it be the case he would need to book home if he acknowledges the foul. Clarks third foul in 30 minutes ref books him, again to me that shows bias, as if it was inconsistency then it would have been both teams.

I have already said I don't condone Campbell's second booking, what I am saying is Greig had the exact same type of challenge a couple of minutes later, he is already on a booking, the referee awards a free kick and doesn't take any action against Greig whatsoever. Which to me was another part of the bias shown by the referee.

Carstairs commits 3 fouls, referee doesn't speak to him, fourth time referee ignores, would it be the case he would need to book home if he acknowledges the foul. Clarks third foul in 30 minutes ref books him, again to me that shows bias, as if it was inconsistency then it would have been both teams.

always the same when teams go to fife . The local refs are torture and bias towards fife clubs . It's like the Italian boxing refs . Dale will be up against 12 FIFERS at dundonald a week on Saturday . We accept it now . A win in fife should get you four points .

Archived