Footgolf

Booked up for Sept 5th. Not allowed a night out in Cumbernauld due to the boy getting too pished and ending up in Bearsden on his own, not stopping in Perth as "we'll end up in bother" (shitehouses) so after this we're going to .. Auchterader. Woohoo. <_<

Edited by Deeboy

One of those courses opening at maverston, Elgin, i will have a trip up , I will get a cheaper deal as I'm a shareholder in the parent company.

When will it be open? Mentioned it in work, we may be having a weekender up there too! Fair to say everybody in my works loves footgolf.

Booked up for the Cumbernauld one in a couple of weeks, looking forward to it, although feel like it might be something that's fun for a few holes but starts to become annoying after 12.

Dunno it was whether the course I played in NZ was dry as f**k and bobbly, but once you've missed your third wee toepoke from 6 feet in a row - you actually have to kick it and can't roll it with the sole of your foot so getting the pace right from short distance isn't as easy as it looks, the rage kicks in.

Booked up for the Cumbernauld one in a couple of weeks, looking forward to it, although feel like it might be something that's fun for a few holes but starts to become annoying after 12.

Just like normal golf then.

Dunno it was whether the course I played in NZ was dry as f**k and bobbly, but once you've missed your third wee toepoke from 6 feet in a row - you actually have to kick it and can't roll it with the sole of your foot so getting the pace right from short distance isn't as easy as it looks, the rage kicks in.

Wait, what? You're not allowed to side foot the ball? I don't really care about the rules so will be doing that regardless.

• 4 years later...