Central League

BigHartson

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big deal! That was after a run of something stupid like 5 games in a week. Top dogs and everyone knows it.

Away back to your east league the well whatever the hell it is called.

This was you saying there going to win the treble bla bla bla and lose to a relegated team? top dogs? Have a one season wonder and there top dogs? Thats cute lets see how they do next season also dont know why there allowed in the proper scottish cup this season any Lowland League Side/East of Scotland team would knock them out the cup! everyone knows Hurlford are amatuers top dogs you will never see an amatuer team like they had when they won the scottish

A fanny is a useful thing Davy, this trumpet bores me to tears with his shitty wee jibes at everyone instead of posting some home truths about his beloved,homeless, under achieving, pish , KRR

Find it funny how he was blabbin on about the treble and they lost to a relegated team lol

A fanny is a useful thing Davy, this trumpet bores me to tears with his shitty wee jibes at everyone instead of posting some home truths about his beloved,homeless, under achieving, pish , KRR

Let's see, new ground on the way great facilities, will be playing in what many say the top non league in Scotland on a small budget, of course we are underachieving very good!

Hurlford were a tremendous side 2 seasons ago. But Harestanes are top of the tree just now and are a proper amateur team.

Spot on

Find it funny how he was blabbin on about the treble and they lost to a relegated team lol

Treble was a possibility for them, that was a fact, sure they will enjoy what the did win!!!

And the reward of playing in the senior Scottish cup!!

Harsh comments mate,especially coming from someone who has jumped on amateurs band wagon because they are doing well and his first team Rob Roy(juniors) are pish . Oh and homeless

Top league in the juniors, mega competitive quality league we are in.

I watched harestanes for years when i was younger when as i am from there, when they won sod all btw, take it a game if i can, Just proud of my local amateur side and this forum gives me the chance to express it.

Top league in the juniors, mega competitive quality league we are in.

I watched harestanes for years when i was younger when as i am from there, when they won sod all btw, take it a game if i can, Just proud of my local amateur side and this forum gives me the chance to express it.

don,t disagree with that mate, it's just how you diss other people, well done for supporting your local amateur side(great season),but just bear in mind ,so do the others so need to have a go. RESPECT. Because in most cases it comes back and bites you in the arse

Central 1A is as good as The Premier this season. Take the top 3 or 4 from Central Prem and there's nothing between Caley and Central.

Arguably even more depth in The Caley until this season when central brought in a few good teams bur Thorn are a good addition for The Caley. Only stopped from winning SAFL Prem on a technicality and Broomhouse beat a few Central teams in The Scottish last year as well.

Last season in the majors (off the top of my head)

Milton beat Wellhouse

Gartcosh beat Arthurlie

Rhu beat Eastfield

Broomhouse beat East Kilbride and Blantyre Celtic and lost a last min goal to Colville in the West after leading 2-1 going into the last 10 mins

Dalziel beat Wishaw

Milton beat Electric

Giffnock beat Kilsyth, Mill Utd & Chryston

Milngavie beat Arthurlie

Westerlands beat Electric

Glasgow Uni beat St Pats

The reality is, if you take the top 3 or 4 from The Central. There's nothing between the leagues overall.

Archived