Central League

BigHartson

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

, see if our club was paying quality players a wage on a Saturday how would you feel as a manager???

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

You know me mate, all for one and one for all, every player gets paid the same. lol . seriously though would not happen under my watch at amateur level. The way you set that club up and lads want for nothing should be enough of a pull at amateur level.

You know me mate, all for one and one for all, every player gets paid the same. lol . seriously though would not happen under my watch at amateur level. The way you set that club up and lads want for nothing should be enough of a pull at amateur level.

i agree mate

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Reffed Dunblane on Saturday . Play nice football with a few very good players. Good addition to Fosters Central league.

Cheers mate thought you had a good game also! Spoke to players like men unlike alot of refs who speak down to players/like kids!

Still few dodgy offside decisions but i'll let you away with them haha

Cheers mate thought you had a good game also! Spoke to players like men unlike alot of refs who speak down to players/like kids!

Still few dodgy offside decisions but i'll let you away with them haha

Foxy is a cracking ref , not that I always let him know lol all the best foxy boy

Archived