Central League

BigHartson

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Postal 0 v 3 Haldane

Another good win against a good team. It was a comfortable night on a horrible surface at crown point.

Haldane GK never had a save to make.

Crowny carpet shouldn't even be a legal playing surface

Dunblane 1 Ashvale 1

Missing alot of bodies but a draw away from home against a good ashvale side isnt the worst result!

You could have probably finished up winning the game mate. Missed a couple of chances at the end but all in all thought draw was about correct. All the best for rest of season

Hahaha haldane win a few league games and there winning the Scottish . Crackpot

Early doors for that kind of comment Snudge, but to be fair they have started on fire and are a real decent side, but the Gman is correct "CRACKPOT " as is Big H, " calm yourself " long season in front of them and as soon as you start the way they have the sooner everyone else sees you as a scalp.

Read that article last night and I have to say its alarming the amount of clubs disappearing across the board.

Yes players will move on from club to club if they are not getting game but there seems to be a high casualty rate at the moment.

I also think the cost of running sides must be having a detrimental effect too. I bet a good few boys just can't afford to play now.

Archived