Central League

BigHartson

What has been happening over the summer then? Any of the big teams added to their squads in the hope of challenging Harestanes next year?

What about the lower leagues? 1B looks Stronger than 1A on paper, can the relegated teams bounce straight back up or are we in for a surprise?

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with Postal. Lost their manager and some players. A lot of rebuilding needing done.

1B looks very tough. Are 1A/1B drawn at random? 1A looks a lot easier. Good to see Pollok return

Completely random draw at the AGM. Heard a few expletives when teams were being added to 1B. Don't imagine many of the premier sides would event fancy that league

Completely random draw at the AGM. Heard a few expletives when teams were being added to 1B. Don't imagine many of the premier sides would event fancy that league

I can only imagine lol. Some strong teams added to the existing ones.

1B is almost impossible to predict.

1A has some decent teams also, Pollok and Possil for a start, knowing both Rab and Jamie who manage both clubs, this will be a tasty encounter, and one for the neutral to enjoy. Both teams have added well and Possil came very strong at end of last season. Pollok are re-building but have already attracted some real decent players and wee Rab has had them in early ,so they should be flying. Both sides will give Big Guns a run for their money if drawn in cup competitions.

I can only imagine lol. Some strong teams added to the existing ones.

1B is almost impossible to predict.

Go on then Big yin, predictions for all 3. (best of luck) i couldnae predict, don,t know enough about all involved but would be good to see if others can get it correct.

Go on then Big yin, predictions for all 3. (best of luck) i couldnae predict, don,t know enough about all involved but would be good to see if others can get it correct.

Premier - Colville to win it. St Pats, Eastfield and Drumchapel to go down.

1A - Pollok

1B - Campsie

Don't shout at me, just an opinion lol.

Don't know much about the new teams in 1A. Picking Pollok because i know some of them.

Premier - Colville to win it. St Pats, Eastfield and Drumchapel to go down.

1A - Pollok

1B - Campsie

Don't shout at me, just an opinion lol.

Don't know much about the new teams in 1A. Picking Pollok because i know some of them.

Who do you know at pollck mate

Can Greenock kick on and become more consistent and mount a challenge this season?

A team who are as good as any on their day but seem to struggle for consistency in the league.

Think greenock had a terrible start in august last year. Got thumped a few times. Premier is a hard one to predict. New faces will be added all over the shop.

Big deal! That was after a run of something stupid like 5 games in a week. Top dogs and everyone knows it.

Away back to your east league the well whatever the hell it is called.

Big deal! That was after a run of something stupid like 5 games in a week. Top dogs and everyone knows it.

Away back to your east league the well whatever the hell it is called.[/quote. Harsh comments mate,especially coming from someone who has jumped on amateurs band wagon because they are doing well and his first team Rob Roy(juniors) are pish . Oh and homeless

Archived