Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was shocking today. Missing some important players, but where was the determination and hard work. Heads went down too easy, much like the Kilbirnie game.

We need a couple of players in to bolster the quality in the squad. That was a hard one to take today after the optimism of the Ardagh Cup campaign.

That was shocking today. Missing some important players, but where was the determination and hard work. Heads went down too easy, much like the Kilbirnie game.

We need a couple of players in to bolster the quality in the squad. That was a hard one to take today after the optimism of the Ardagh Cup campaign.

That's my thoughts too,hopefully there will be some more good local talent coming through, like last season.

Onwards and upwards.

I think we should be aiming higher than 5th bottom. On our day we are a match for any team with the exception of the talbots of this world. Don't know what went wrong today, just weren't ourselves, miles off the pace against a workmanlike Yoker side. Need to do better and I'm sure we will.

Didn't see that result coming as no one has even talked about Yoker on the forum for this season but they do have a top striker in Gary Arbuckle. It is s tight league every season though and I'm sure buffs still have the quality to do well

Stewards at abbey park told supporters not to sing on Wednesday nite does this make us the only team in the world way a silent support

What kind of songs were you singing though Breeks as there's always a couple of dodgy ones from the old shed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived