Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

Kilwinning 0 Glens 1

Without doubt the worst referee I have seen. The ref on Wednesday night was honkin but the days ref made this guy look like Collina. I appreciate folk have to learns but why blood this guy in such an important game. He totally lost control today and it was no wonder tempers were lost. Dreadful !!

Dry your eyes sir. You's are pish it's not the refs fault. Is there a worse set of supporters than the Buff fans??

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilwinning 0 Glens 1

Without doubt the worst referee I have seen. The ref on Wednesday night was honkin but the days ref made this guy look like Collina. I appreciate folk have to learns but why blood this guy in such an important game. He totally lost control today and it was no wonder tempers were lost. Dreadful !!

I'd be interested to read what result-influencing decisions you felt the referee got wrong today. I thought he was excellent, to be honest, he wasn't intimidated by the noisy home support and called it as he saw it. The red card in injury time was his easiest decision all afternoon.

Games have caught up with Kilwinning, shadow of the team I watched winning scottish cup ties against superior opposition than today's, its a wee bit sad, bare bones going by team sheet, nothing in midfield, No 8 was woeful, No10 Lewis, was somewhere else, one fit CH by the look of it and he was under par, bucked up a wee  bit with Anderson (I think) coming on, and the wee winger commons? their CH No5 coped well with everything, don't understand the substitution, the manager's on and lo and behold red mist, a pull back then he elbows, get on with the game, can't make yoker, might make Cumbernauld, dig in u might get up yet Cumnock even with a full team are no better than Kilwinning, always follow the fitba team!   

I'd be interested to read what result-influencing decisions you felt the referee got wrong today. I thought he was excellent, to be honest, he wasn't intimidated by the noisy home support and called it as he saw it. The red card in injury time was his easiest decision all afternoon.

If you read the thread you'll see I concede we were Beat by the better team today. But there is no way you can say the ref was better than sub standard today? He was arrogant and totally lost control of the game today.

Dry your eyes sir. You's are pish it's not the refs fault. Is there a worse set of supporters than the Buff fans??

The purpose of the thread is to engage in a grown up conversation about the Buffs 15/16 season. You get yourself to your bed and let the big folk talk.

Two of those three weren't even playing today.

Read my post they are bare bones, by the way u r right lewis started but did'nae  play. others cashmore fair heided fella I think always brings something to any game with hold up play and he is a fan, hamstring, Hanvey crunching midfielder need to ask the manager wedding, injury, abroad don't know.  

Seen the buffs for the first time in a while today. I know Some of the supporters and some people in the committee. Had heard numerous good reports from friends that go to buffs games. Have to say after today I was very impressed with the set up but very disappointed in the football team and manner of the management team who berated the officials, glencairn players and even their own players. Red card for the player manager was a poor example to be showing his players. Also talk of said player manager being shown the door amongst the supporters. Would be a sad end to a somewhat successful season.

Your a total gobshite of a man, Ben Lewis is 10 times the player yer Tony Balfour is. Enjoy the district next season fatty...AGAIN 😂😂

I think you should stay off the glue sir. Ben Lewis is nowhere near as good as Tony Balfour. haha!

Well done on guaranteeing a play-off place Kilwinning, a lot of dig shown to go away midweek and win at Cumbernauld, was at Hurlford, what kind of starting 11 did they put out? Quite a few players on the injured list, will make every effort to go to glens game they have given me some good entertainment this season, here's hoping they nick second spot for automatic qualification.

Wednesday 8th June

Play Off 1st Leg

Shettleston v Kilwinning Rangers

KO 19:30

Friday 10th June

Play Off 2nd Leg

Kilwinning Rangers v Shettleston

KO 19:30

Archived