Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huge game at Abbey park this Saturday,a win would go a long way to promotion,what a great couple of season's it's been to be a buffy!

Huge credit must go to the committee,as there seems to be a lot more stability about the club,also massive credit to Chris and the players,still a long way to go.

Onwards and upwards.

Today l thought we looked tired and lacked that vital spark. Huge 4 games left in the league for us to play now. How many more games is Isaac suspended for and is the boy McGiness suspended to as I thought we missed him today. Still it's been a great season for us and can hopefully finish it with promotion.

Today l thought we looked tired and lacked that vital spark. Huge 4 games left in the league for us to play now. How many more games is Isaac suspended for and is the boy McGiness suspended to as I thought we missed him today. Still it's been a great season for us and can hopefully finish it with promotion.

Mcguinness has got the flu

Haven't seen Buffs for over 7 weeks, not from the town but did miss the games, enjoyed today's game, clydebank had a go,great £3 worth, think both teams would be a boost to the top league if both play with the same freedom, just leaving the ground 3 mins to go buffs stonewall pen big forward clipped,  ref was looking the other way! honest! 

Might make the trip down for next weeks glens game.

Despite the manager shouting at them to shut their mouths several of the usual suspects just can't refrain from barking abuse at the officials like junkyard dogs.  When in the history of football did you ever see a referee change his mind about a decision just because of the haranguing from players who aggressively disagree.   What would anybody think of a referee who did succumb to such pressure.  Those who persistently choose to attack the officials are showing the idiot side of their characters - proving that they are incapable of learning from their past failures.   They should be forced to pay their own Yellow Card fines rather than expect to have their club pay for their extreme self-indulgences.  Â£40 a time I believe.   The overweight linesman at the Buffs v. Cumnock might just have gained some silent revenge for the abuse he took from Cumnock players and fans by failing to see the Buffs player being offside for the 4th goal.   The Buffs v. Clydebank ref might just have failed to see the blatant push in the back of Martyn Campbell while heading at their goal just near the end of the match.   The Cashmore non-penalty looked like a genuine penalty but if Cashy had tried harder to stay on his feet and tried a shot he might have scored or been awarded that elusive penalty.  Hanvey recklessly blasted high over the bar when with a measure of composure could have scored or at least forced the keeper to save, probably gaining a corner kick to keep the possibility of scoring a winning goal alive.   Buffs forwards need extra practice at shooting from outside the box as they seem to be concentrating on getting into the 6 yard box and are getting shut down and blocked.  Although Buffs can still be 1st or 2nd those last two games dropped a possible 4 points and keeps the pressure on to win the last 4 games.

Kilwinning 0 Glens 1

Without doubt the worst referee I have seen. The ref on Wednesday night was honkin but the days ref made this guy look like Collina. I appreciate folk have to learns but why blood this guy in such an important game. He totally lost control today and it was no wonder tempers were lost. Dreadful !!

Always the refs fault....lol

Fair play m8 but I'm no one of thame. We were beat fair and square. Glen were organised and cute, we were too interested in moaning about the ref and arguing amongst ourselves. With this in mind though the ref and his assistants had a shocker !! One of the worst displays I've seen period!

Archived