Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

The sending off was at the far corner from the Buffs' support,but Largs no.2 came fly'n in with studs showin' into the back of Dean Agnew (I think),sending him tumbling.Could easily have been a leg breaker! The ref ran straight to the incident showing a straight red card.

A leg breaker? Were u watching the game? It was after the clearance and caught the boys back? Far cry from a leg breaking challenge!?!?

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tackle/challenge was right in front of me but in time honoured tradition I was looking the wrong way, having followed the ball. It must have been really late though.

Buffs were the better team throughout, even when conceding the two goals.

Aye,sorry... meant 10 min BEFORE 2nd half! Still sensing a touch of sour grapes though!

No sour grapes but a bit of a difference in your times? Still no reply to the leg breaking challenge that caught his back after a clearance tho. And without doubt you lot were the far better side in the second half when Largs had 10 men.

No sour grapes but a bit of a difference in your times? Still no reply to the leg breaking challenge that caught his back after a clearance tho. And without doubt you lot were the far better side in the second half when Largs had 10 men.

As I said...it was at the far corner from where I was,among the main "us lot" Buffs' support.Challenge was late & from behind.Sent Agnew sprawlin'. Anyhow,deserved straight red.

As I said...it was at the far corner from where I was,among the main "us lot" Buffs' support.Challenge was late & from behind.Sent Agnew sprawlin'. Anyhow,deserved straight red.

What I got from that was... "Didn't actually see it, but deserves a red anyhow"

I will reserve judgement till the highlights are out.

What I got from that was... "Didn't actually see it, but deserves a red anyhow"

I will reserve judgement till the highlights are out.

Things happen in a split second on the pitch,& from where I was standing,it looked like your hatchet-man no.2 went into the back of Agnews' leg with foot raised & studs showin'.Someone closer to the incident has posted that he put his knee into Agnews' back.Hmmm,didn't deserve a red card? Aye,right! Dry your eyes & stop munchin' the sour grapes.At the end of the day Buffs won 5-2,& that's two league defeats on the trot Largs have had,so GIRUY!!

https://twitter.com/largsthistlefc/status/722853420491743232

There you go was first half mate totally changed the game

Right guys my take on it was that Largs scored against the run of play I thought Buffs started very well. Largs scored and then had a good wee spell in what they took the game to Buffs and got their 2nd. However when Largs scored the 2nd Buffs then came back into it they got a goal chopped off, hit the post and one cleared off the line before the atrocious challenge by their manager. Slavin won the ball but then raised his studs and drew them right into Agnew back one of the worst challenges I have seen in a while. On his way off the park he then starts on Strain with aggresion and abuse. The second half was all Buffs scoring 4 hitting the post 2 and 3 clearances off the line. Overall Buffs a great or 3pts and deserved.

Disgraceful behaviour from 1) the manager 2) who has a profession position in the police an 3) a 40 year adult challenging strain to a square go as he left the park after an assault of a challenge!

So pc Cabe isn't the only nutter in the polis with junior football allegiances ? :) .

First we've got nutters like fabi ;) , then PC Cabe and do we now have another one in a largs disguise ...............;) ;) . Just wonder who this ex Talbot legend could be :);)

Disgraceful behaviour from 1) the manager 2) who has a profession position in the police an 3) a 40 year adult challenging strain to a square go as he left the park after an assault of a challenge!

Slavin was always an animal on the football field remember him punching Steven Agnew then running away pretending it never happened oh the integrety of our police force.

Think this post from the honest chap above might disappear as quick as the one the other day where a Buffs player was targeted for his alleged dodgy behaviour

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Nae chance

He's meant to be setting an example for the rest of his team.

He was even getting carried away down buffs park at the greenock game recently, incensed due to a decision that went against Greenock !!

The man needs to calm doon!

I thought Strain was the one who got involved. Slavin was walking down towards the charging rooms with his head down and he was followed by Strain. Something was obviously said and the two had to be separated by Slavin looked as though he was the one challenged.

Saturday 23th April

Super League 1st Division

Kilwinning Rangers v Bellshill Athletic

KO 14:00

Monday 25th April

Maybole v Kilwinning Rangers

KO 18:45

Wednesday 27th April

Cumnock v Kilwinning Rangers

KO 18:45

It was a crazy challenge ..he won the ball then followed through when he could easily have pulled out ... He knew Deano was our play maker and decided to take him out but plead that he couldn't help the follow through ... Deano was O.K thank god and his sending off played a big part in Largs getting pumped ... On a happier note when i got home i checked with McBookie and they were still offering 11/4 on the Buffs winning the league .. I had £50s worth of that ... Its in their hands now ..COYB

Archived