Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

Ayrshire Cup

Quarter Final Draw

Kilwinning Rangers / Girvan v Cumnock / Ardrossan Winton

Semi Final Draw

Kilwinning Rangers / Girvan / Cumnock / Ardrossan Winton v Glenafton / Ardeer / Troon / Irvine Meadow

Dates to be confirmed.

I may be missing something here are Craigmark, Largs and Irvine Vics not still in the Ayrshire cup?

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the best to the Buffs tomorrow, can't make the game, early goal and who knows, I'm sure they'll give it their best shot, hopefully with a big crowd behind them, i'll get on the hotel pc sometime tomorrow, adios.

The Stats are in Buffs favour.   In the league Beith have scored less than 2 goals per game average.  

From 11 games they have only scored 20 and LOST 24 goals and gained 15 points.  A few more losses and RELEGATION threatens !    

Buffs on the other hand have played 14 league games and scored 43 goals and lost 21 and gained 29 points.   The comeback against Camelon was no fluke ... they have the ability and the determination to succeed and  don't be too surprised if they overturn the first leg's result.   COYB

Great result tonight lads! To come back from 0-2 down,& win 5-2 showed the usual Buffs "never say die" attitude! The straight red card to the Largs hatchet-man was completely justified.....a horrendous tackle! Well done lads,& keep it going.The games are coming thick & fast Saturday,Monday,& Wednesday!  C'MON THE BUFFS!!!

Posted this elsewhere then realised it's probably best in here.

I thought we were very, very poor in the first half tonight. More than stepped it up in the second and played a blinder. They do say football is a game of two halves though. 

Not overly concerned with the two goals we conceded tonight, the first was an unfortunate deflection at the front post and the second I reckon Adam had the sun in his eyes though all things considered it was a right good looping header.

On to the next game. Well done tonight though Buffs, what a result.

Also, I missed the sending off, can anyone give me a run down?

Archived