Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missed my adopted team today, At Darvel , they competed for 25 minutes think the score flattered Talbot, A wee Stevenston EX friend of mine texted at the bufffs game 60-40 Winton first half Strain 2 great saves some heavy tackling by winton, second half 70- 30 Buffs, deserved winners rovers couldn't adapt to being behind, mystified by winton subbing Bradford, buffs main problem, said winton No 4 terrible challenge on buffs CH Kerr defoe straight red and not a booking! PS decidedly pissed off will be at first leg , can't manage second leg at Kilwinning Scottish Cup semi, so far anyway I'M working on it !!

Missed my adopted team today, At Darvel , they competed for 25 minutes think the score flattered Talbot, A wee Stevenston EX friend of mine texted at the bufffs game 60-40 Winton first half Strain 2 great saves some heavy tackling by winton, second half 70- 30 Buffs, deserved winners rovers couldn't adapt to being behind, mystified by winton subbing Bradford, buffs main problem, said winton No 4 terrible challenge on buffs CH Kerr defoe straight red and not a booking! PS decidedly pissed off will be at first leg , can't manage second leg at Kilwinning Scottish Cup semi, so far anyway I'M working on it !!

Disagree with "60-40" Winton in first half! Buffs were all over them & should've been at least 3 up before half time.Winton relied on 'hitting on the break',& some of their tackling was horrendous though! Winton's Caddis missed a couple of good chances first half,but that was all they really had.Buffs finally made the breakthrough early on in second half from Ian Cashmore,& from then on,there was only one team going to win! Winton's best chance of scoring in the second half was missed when their no.4 'rounded' keeper Strain,but could only hit side netting.

Must have been dreaming if he thought Winton were at top at any point. Buffs were only under pressure by they're own lapses through defence mistakes. Buffs dominated the whole game and yes Winton did have a few chances however they were limited. My own thought was that Winton came along to try and kick Buffs off the park some of the tackles if you can call therm that were outrageous. I am surprised that they finished the game with 11 men. Have to say I'm looking forward to next week already l do think we have to step iTunes again as from what I here Beith are actually playing pretty well.

Saturday 16th April

Scottish Junior Cup Semi Final Second Leg

Kilwinning Rangers v Beith

KO 14:30

No alcohol will be allowed to be brought into Abbey Park for the return leg on Saturday and anyone caught with alcohol will be ejected. Admission is £7 and £3 and there will be a fast track gate for people with the right money. Beith supporters should enter the ground by the Church Street gate and Kilwinning supporters by the Garnock end gate.

Ayrshire Cup

Quarter Final Draw

Kilwinning Rangers / Girvan v Cumnock / Ardrossan Winton

Semi Final Draw

Kilwinning Rangers / Girvan / Cumnock / Ardrossan Winton v Glenafton / Ardeer / Troon / Irvine Meadow

Dates to be confirmed.

Archived