Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

Just home a wee bit worst for wear, Kilwinning first half excellent totally dominant ( my tenners still alive,) Stewart and Kerr top performances, second half slept for first twenty, goal woke them up, big man up front Grant looked as if the weight of Camelon was on his back, thought the wee centre was more of a threat today, sub Cashmore changed Kilwiinnings play up front, calmed them down a wee bit, they should have been up 4 or 5 at the turn, don't think they will fear anyone in the last four.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well what can I say, what a day brings back memories. Have to say Chris and co have done a super job in turning this club around. We are a joy to watch at times and long may it continue although I'm not sure my liver likes it.

Today I thought we we're worthy winners and from the start showed we wanted it more. Big Ross upfront was immense Ricky, Liam, Issac were decent too. In all honesty the whole team played a part and deserve massive credit. Keep u the great work lads.

Credit to Camelon pubs for there hospitality before the game.

Thought Greenock were controlling the game 1st half, Kilwinning a wee bit disjointed, down 2-1, looking rocky for them, the subs kicked them into life, wee fellow Cummings decent player, and  Barrowman eventually livened it up, ended up a bit of a stroll for them BIG turn around, they were poor first half, impressed with Kilwinning's fitness and attitude, they keep going. 

Archived