Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

will there be any doubt about the game being on or not because of frost ? Just that wingnut has the bus leaving sat 10.30.mans got a problem Imo.

Wingnut's didn't realise when you talked about be chauffeured to the game that it meant a Bus. Ten cams of Strongbow and he will miss the game (again!!)

post-66019-14553036784314_thumb.jpg

It'll be a big crowd and hopefully everyone can make it along. But if you can't... Fitba Shorts have you covered.

I'll be live tweeting video clips from the match on the @FitbaShorts Twitter account and pics/vines on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/FitbaShorts

Highlights will be online on Monday as usual.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1455303676.335623.jpg

It'll be a big crowd and hopefully everyone can make it along. But if you can't... Fitba Shorts have you covered.

I'll be live tweeting video clips from the match on the @FitbaShorts Twitter account and pics/vines on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/FitbaShorts

Highlights will be online on Monday as usual.

Any chance it could be streamed for the foreigners ?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1455303676.335623.jpg

Any chance it could be streamed for the foreigners ?

Can't put it out "live" as such. Though I do catch most of the action from the sidelines and post videos onto the @FitbaShorts Twitter account. Thats as real time as it gets! Highlights will be on Youtube for the world to see on Monday.

I'll start tweeting around 12.30pm for prematch build-up. Looking forward to it!

Edited by Sideline Sanny